who buying iPhone?

Who is going to buy iPhone?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe....in HK now........my friend just bought 2 sets.

I tested with my M1 sim card.......search search...........it works.....keke.......3G!:bsmilie:

Still thinking now.........to purchase or not.........the 16GB one......

I must be the biggest swa-ku in the country.

There's so much hype, like it's such a must-have.

Can anybody explain to me why? :dunno:

what is that? :D

i only see L

its just a cool looking phone with ipod built in.

There have been queues all over the U.S.A. for 24 hours or more with people waiting to buy it.

I think they have to be pleased, although getting service has been problematic.

I was looking at the latest iPhone competitor today, something called Samsung Instinct. It's similar in shape but it's crude and inflexible. The provider's 3G network is so much better than the network of Apple's U.S. partner, so people have been buying the phone anyway. I won't be buying either.

iPhone has extremely impressive software and it's very intuitive from the start. It has an ease-of-use that is so much higher than the competition and it has a full web browser, though it lacks Adobe Flash or Java. Many sites, like YouTube, have already made changes to accommodate it.

It's already changed a lot about the hand phone market. Whether you buy one or not, it's making future phones better and easier.

well in HK yesterday, about 10,000 were snap up in a few hours. my friend manage to get 2 as he knew the manager of the shop without queuing up. it's exactly the same as the 1st gen. nothing much to shout about if you are a first gen users but with an additional feature which is the 3G.

was tempted.. after trying a colleague's hacked 1st gen iPhone, can't get used to lack of a keypad. :embrass:

Iphone is pretty cool. I like the touchscreen and design, otherwise its just like norm phone with mp3, video, radio, etc. Only complain would be the sms, u have to poke the alphabets out not unlike a PDA. Just a PDS-Phone oh yeh and a portable webcam

i will only buy if its less than $200 sgd for 2 yr line.

Nope. N95 serving me well.

Roamed on 3G in Japan no problem. Used the GPS function to navigate to obscure fish farm in ulu parts of Singapore also no problem.

Perhaps N96 will tempt me to part with my hard earned cash come end of year.

Not sure why iPhone like so "hang up for sales"? Like still not available here officially?

Just got the Samsung Omnia. Damn happy with it. So, no interest on the iPhone liao.

.......Just got the Samsung Omnia. Damn happy with it. So, no interest on the iPhone liao.

How much did you buy, with and without contract?
Does the GPS work without extra cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.