who are using prosumer digicam nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

picky

Nov 25, 2004
Hi CSer,
I am enjoying those photos in "potraits/poses" and "street/candids". It is really a great photos so i tot they must be using expensive DSLR otherwise may not get this kind of best photo quality result.
I am only using Canon Pro-1 prosumer cam so just wondering whether is any one else also using this cam and posted to this forum?

Secondly, I have tried how to post my photos but seems it didn't work. Could you pls help
to advice me? :confused: so I can post and start to learn from feedback (I am newbie).

I am still using my Coolpix4500, albeit less. And there are a few who'd use PnS for holidays/streets/etc.

....a great photos so i tot they must be using expensive DSLR otherwise may not get this kind of best photo quality result.....
This will be nonsense. But, one can always choose to believe whatever you wish.

i now use caon g2 compact alot more than d60 slr.

greater dof at same aperture, quite, small and can hand hold at much slower shutter speed than slr.

Hi CSer,
I am enjoying those photos in "potraits/poses" and "street/candids". It is really a great photos so i tot they must be using expensive DSLR otherwise may not get this kind of best photo quality result.
I am only using Canon Pro-1 prosumer cam so just wondering whether is any one else also using this cam and posted to this forum?

Secondly, I have tried how to post my photos but seems it didn't work. Could you pls help
to advice me? :confused: so I can post and start to learn from feedback (I am newbie).

Which planet are you from? :confused:

It does not mean that only expensive DSLRs can produce good pics. Even the normal digicams to the Prosumers can do such things.

REMEMBER this: It is the person behind the camera that counts.

My D70s consider as prosumer digicam too... :confused: .

Regards,
Arto.

My D70s consider as prosumer digicam too... :confused: .

Regards,
Arto.

Not if you put a 600mm f5.6 lens in front of it! LOL! ;)

Anyway, not to worrylah, even a compact point and shoot cam can take great pictures. :thumbsup:

My travelling Kit:

My_Travel_Kit_002.jpg

I like to travel light. The pouch contains the cam, minitripod and a calculator (to calculate the exchange rate for prices!LOL). There's also a slit at the back of the pouch to keep my cash. The whole thing goes on my belt. These days, i carry it around wherever i go, even in Singapore.

Who really cares? Especially for hobbist, what camera you use affects only you. If you cannot shoot straight, give you a H3D and it's still useless.

Btw, I still us my G3 and Xt frequently.

still using my trusty powershot s50 when lazy to carry the dslr.

:) Prosumer cameras do have several limitations for stuff like portraits such as noise and depth of field control, however like many said its the guy behind the camera that counts. Using a Lumix FZ50 now and upgrading to a DSLR soon, but I don't see myself junking the Lumix anytime soon either.

I agree, as well as the fact that I believe right tools for the right job. There is just the unnecessary extra attention that a DSLR (however small) screams as compared to a prosumer. I still use my Oly C760UZ extensively even after having my Canon 350D for a year plus now.

I agree, as well as the fact that I believe right tools for the right job.
Aye! I shoot in "sensitive zones" like shopping centres without any bother from management or security guards as they view me as just a tourist. Very different from the days when i used to carry my DSLR and zoom lenses. If all you're gonna do is print 4R pics or store the pics in the computer harddisk/CD-ROM, then a P&S may be all you need, not even a prosumer type cam or DSLR. :)

ya..ya...ya.. your comments built up my convident level.
Now wanted to post my photo but ... errr how to do it?

Thanks ya once again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.