Who are the Top 5 Pre-Wedding and Top 5 Wedding Day photographers in Singapore?

ej26

Oct 8, 2003
Who are the Top 5 Pre-Wedding photographers in Singapore?

Who are the Top 5 Wedding Day photographers in Singapore?

Please share, thank you!

Some names I've been hearing about so far are from Moo Media, 39 East, Lighted Pixels.

define top? most customers? highest revenues? best equipment? biggest flash?

Top 5 as in top 5 highest charges?

Different people like different styles... how to define top 5?

Different people like different styles... how to define top 5?
probably can say a style that most people like?

we can define as the top 5 earners.... they are popular with lots of booking even though they charge a premium.

anyway, some will naturally equate premium charges equal premium quality.

TS.
Are you trying to look for a photographer for your wedding?

Top in terms of popularity? Based on how often we hear about them. With no official figures, it'll be hard to rank them based on revenue, number of customers, etc.

Yup happens that I'm also on the lookout for a very good wedding photographer. I've been looking at quite a few websites and it's been hard to find those that match up to American standards, after discounting the geographic limitations of local photographers. I've made a reference to American photographers because their websites are easier to find.

you should choose your wedding photographer based on whether you like samples of their work rather than how popular they are. a $20 an hour photographer could be the most popular - but what kind of quality will you get?

Top in terms of popularity? Based on how often we hear about them. With no official figures, it'll be hard to rank them based on revenue, number of customers, etc.

Yup happens that I'm also on the lookout for a very good wedding photographer. I've been looking at quite a few websites and it's been hard to find those that match up to American standards, after discounting the geographic limitations of local photographers. I've made a reference to American photographers because their websites are easier to find.

there are the $5000+ per shoot wedding photographer? Will you be interested in those?

What American standards? Can show some samples?

Great link! Thank you! I looked through the website and really liked these few. The emotions, angles, colors, lighting, cool effects... many impressive shots. The only ones in Singapore that I know of who might be able to compare are Moo Media and Lighted Pixels. Who are the rest? :p

BRIAN DORSEY < SUPERB!!!
DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY
ANN HAMILTON
BRETT BUTTERSTEIN

AMY DEPUTY has some interesting shots.

The rest were very good in their own way as well.

Great link! Thank you! I looked through the website and really liked these few. The emotions, angles, colors, lighting, cool effects... many impressive shots. The only ones in Singapore that I know of who might be able to compare are Moo Media and Lighted Pixels. Who are the rest? :p

BRIAN DORSEY < SUPERB!!!
DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY
ANN HAMILTON
BRETT BUTTERSTEIN

AMY DEPUTY has some interesting shots.

The rest were very good in their own way as well.

William Chua
36frames
Bryan and Jean
expressively jOhO
just to name a few...

Thank you again! I've looked through them.

expressively jOhO > i liked theirs best. very nice overall.
William Chua > many nice black and whites
Bryan and Jean > i like their wedding day shots alot.
36frames > good also but to me, the rest above stood out more

Last edited: