Who are the teachers here ... hands up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
......i want to change career already......;)

......i want to change career already......;)

if u are going in for the money alone... trust me. even if they increase the pay by another 40%, those who go in for just the money will quickly realise the money won't even begin to make the crap teachers have to face everyday seem worth it...

part time lecturer bo increment leh..... :cry::cry: or was it all education staff ? :dunno:

jin eh bo?

hehe.. feel free to come by my school and try contract teaching to find out? ;p

think abt it - they have been revising the pay quite regularly for the last few years. if the pay is so blardy attractive, why are there more teachers leaving than teachers coming in every year? of course there are many reasons why people leave the teaching service. however, if u pay attention to minister tharman's speech last nite on the news, even he acknowledged dat payrise alone cannot keep existing teachers. i'm glad to hear MOE is looking into measures on how to improve the working conditions of existing teachers - great move, considering the emphasis was on the students for the last few years. ;)

I spent my LDS on my first ever laptop... lolx.. not a single cent left... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.