Who are Liverpool fans... Diehard or Man U haters...

Which group you belongs to?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi guys...

Just wanted to know who else are liverpool supporters and who are those that supports Liverpool simply because they hated man u or arsenal.

Cheers :)

In case it's still not clear to you... i am a die-hard liverpool since i was 5? so that's 25 years!! :)

i only support 2 teams in the world.

liverpool...

................. and whoever beats Man United! :bsmilie:

btw, i've been supporting liverpool since the days when alan hansen was the captain, jan moby was the mid-field mastero (if u think a certain golden balls can pump in those crosses.... u ain't seen moby passing yet), and ian rush leading the front line. ;p

1. Arsenal
2. Whoever can beat or draw with Manu
3. Singapore Lions
4. Home United & Woodlands Wellingtons (...lol..ok stop laughing now..ok? i stay woodlands mah...)

I HATE MAN U....

DIE MAN U DIE!!! :sticktong

I LOVE LIVERPOOL!!!

nemesis32 said:
Hi guys...

Just wanted to know who else are liverpool supporters and who are those that supports Liverpool simply because they hated man u or arsenal.

Cheers :)

I hate Arse-nal ;)

nightwolf75 said:
i only support 2 teams in the world.

liverpool...
................. and whoever beats Man United!

hahahaaaa...bingo. Me too. Support Liverpool and whoever beat MU.

I am a Liverpool supporter , not a die-hard but a passive supporter . I love it when man utd loses, the more games they lose the better it is.

sbs99 said:
1. Arsenal
2. Whoever can beat or draw with Manu
3. Singapore Lions
4. Home United & Woodlands Wellingtons (...lol..ok stop laughing now..ok? i stay woodlands mah...)

So i guess you are Man U haters... but do you support liverpool? I guess not right?

As for supporting woodlands wellingtons..good on you. I think S league needs more supporters like you. Be it stay near the team or just like the team! :thumbsup:

AirbusnBoeing said:
I am a Liverpool supporter , not a die-hard but a passive supporter . I love it when man utd loses, the more games they lose the better it is.

Hmmm.. taht would make you a Man U hater and supports Liverpool then.

Actually i am a diehard liverpool supporters but hate man u like guts due to:

How can they claim to be the biggest club in England and the world? Do they win the most trophies like Real Madrid, AC Milan? Do they win more league champion than Liverpool?

I hate Alex Ferguson as he's a blind old scot that choose to see what he wanted to. He can see all his players being fouled but cannot see how Ruud and Rooney elbowed people and how carroll saved a certain goal 1 m across the line.

They win without playing with class.. unlike Arsenal.

They always have referees favouring them (due to Alex Ferguson complaining his players not getting the calls) especially when they play at home. :thumbsd:

wong_se said:
hahahaaaa...bingo. Me too. Support Liverpool and whoever beat MU.

Brother... seems like all liverpool supporters (esp diehard ones) are MAn U haters... i wonder why.. see my post above. :think:

LIVERPOOL FOREVER!!!

I had been supporting Liverpool since my primary school days. That was when Ian Rush, John Barnes etc ruled the English league. And you can count me in as one of the anti-Man U and anti-Arsenal fans.

LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL

kelccm said:
LIVERPOOL FOREVER!!!

I had been supporting Liverpool since my primary school days. That was when Ian Rush, John Barnes etc ruled the English league. And you can count me in as one of the anti-Man U and anti-Arsenal fans.

LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL

Great.... Hope you find some time to contribute to our discussion abt liverpool in the other thread! :)

nemesis32 said:
Brother... seems like all liverpool supporters (esp diehard ones) are MAn U haters... i wonder why.. see my post above. :think:

Let me state my view why I hate MU.

1) LFC is the most successful club in English Football history. But MU kept saying that indeed they are the one. PLs go and count the no.of league tittle, European tittle, FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup, Super Cup.

2) LFC player play football like a gentleman, with sporting behavior. Not much cheating and foul play. But MU is the best example to learn the opposite.

3) LFC won so much before 90 and we are all humble, (manager, player, fans) and MU dominate 90s and they are so arrogant.

This are the 3 main reasons for me to hate MU.

There is another 1 more important reason - I believe in God. That;s why I hate to deal with Devil.

Just to add.. they've got a big mouth manager

wong_se said:
Let me state my view why I hate MU.

1) LFC is the most successful club in English Football history. But MU kept saying that indeed they are the one. PLs go and count the no.of league tittle, European tittle, FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup, Super Cup.

2) LFC player play football like a gentleman, with sporting behavior. Not much cheating and foul play. But MU is the best example to learn the opposite.

3) LFC won so much before 90 and we are all humble, (manager, player, fans) and MU dominate 90s and they are so arrogant.

This are the 3 main reasons for me to hate MU.

There is another 1 more important reason - I believe in God. That;s why I hate to deal with Devil.

well said! yes i believe in GOD! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i used to like the manures when they have pallister, steve bruce, mark hughes, bryan robson etc...but when the new group of arrogant scums namely, beckham, scholes, butt, nevilles took over..i just hate them to the core. and never liked them since.

but no matter what..i am born a liverpool fan and i will die a liverpool fan.

we love you liverpool we do
oh liverpool we love you

wong_se said:

true... until dat kirkland decided to act blur last week when he fumbled the shot. :thumbsd:

akane said:
.....used to like the manures when they have pallister, steve bruce, mark hughes, bryan robson etc...but when the new group of arrogant scums namely, beckham, scholes, butt, nevilles took over..i just hate them to the core. and never liked them since.....

This i agree wholeheartedly....Cantona !!!
The new bunch is juz simply detestable. :p

nightwolf75 said:
true... until dat kirkland decided to act blur last week when he fumbled the shot. :thumbsd:

act blur is sotong only mah......can not considered as "not gentleman" or as "foul play"...wat.....

Status
Not open for further replies.