Who actually is making money from those MLM stuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

My uncle is working in Forever Living and seems like he's earning quite well. He shows me his paycheck...from first month 0f $200+ to the 2nd year of $6k...scary right...? After 6 months of working there, he got himself a regular pay of $2-3k...worth trying right...? Wanna join together? I'm thinking of joining but lazy to go alone...

Originally posted by Encino
Hi

My uncle is working in Forever Living and seems like he's earning quite well. He shows me his paycheck...from first month 0f $200+ to the 2nd year of $6k...scary right...? After 6 months of working there, he got himself a regular pay of $2-3k...worth trying right...? Wanna join together? I'm thinking of joining but lazy to go alone...

Actually this kinda things really make pple feel money's so easy to make. Hmmm I mean if there's good money out there why not?

So what does your uncle actually do? Care to tell?

Pull more people in and get them under you loh...then they also pull and people under them...

Originally posted by siron

Actually this kinda things really make pple feel money's so easy to make. Hmmm I mean if there's good money out there why not?

So what does your uncle actually do? Care to tell?

the thing is, money is not that easy to make...but with the system that they introduced,it makes it simple....if we can copy how .......i have'nt see anybody getting poorer by it....ever wonder why there are so many MLM's or DIRECT SELLING COMPANYs out there ???????...as for pyramidS things, i suggest u guys stay out of it, coz it spell's trouble for ur savings and also the law...but do anbody care to explain what do u really know which is which ?????????????

my uncle is working full time on this...he always tries to rope me in but i'm juz not interested. money is easy but u still need to work hard to sell to ppl...

ME!
i get like $400 per month sitting down on my s doing nothing...
haha.

Originally posted by eadwine
ME!
i get like $400 per month sitting down on my s doing nothing...
haha.

wah really ah?

How many people under you and under them?

Originally posted by revenant

wah really ah?

How many people under you and under them?

never go check really, dad handles it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.