White Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildstallion

Hey, can please give critique on this image, thanks!

54860525.jpg

agree with raptor84 and Francis247.

additional point if i may is the tiger looks so lifeless.

imho..i agree with the above that its kind of blur..and it seems abit under exposed..i believe the background if you dun PS it in this colour would be better..it does not seem to match the tiger..make the pic looks quite dull..:)

ok, i agree with you all there after that being pointed out i can see it, thanks, and yeah did do some PS work, desaturated then used history brush over the tiger, then boosted the colours a bit which i think may have given the purplish tint to the background, thanks guys!

Hi there,

My thought is, it will be better if you leave the background colour as it is because it is give viewer the feel of the habitant of the tiger. If possible, try a bigger aperature to get a shallower DOF, it could have a better effect.

Cheers,

Hi wildstallion,

Thanks for posting and sharing, the comments given so far will certainly help. In fact it is encouraging to see members here spending time to give their comments.

Do not be discourage, in fact good lighting for this period are hard to come by and so are our good pics. I am sure with a little more practice we will see great pics from you.

Cheers and keep shooting and posting.

PE

chngpe01 said:
Hi wildstallion,

Thanks for posting and sharing, the comments given so far will certainly help. In fact it is encouraging to see members here spending time to give their comments.

Do not be discourage, in fact good lighting for this period are hard to come by and so are our good pics. I am sure with a little more practice we will see great pics from you.

Cheers and keep shooting and posting.

PE

Thanks, not discouraged, im very welcome to response and criticism, it helps in improving, that day was rather dark due to the continues rain so that would be why the lighting was poor, just tried to do the best i could with a rainy day.

Thanks for all the responses, its good to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.