White Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryk

Mar 8, 2004
In a province in thailand, had a small lake right smack middle of some mountains, with what i guess is a black swan in it. Tweaked the levels in photoshop to burn out the highlights from the water around the swan.

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
was there anything else in the water or on the surface? ripples?

Patryk

Mar 8, 2004
the orginal didn't have much going on around the entire scene.. just a tiny hint of ripples, and some really uninteresting shadows from a tree branch above, nothing that could really help in the composition. to salvage what little i had left, i decided to go for a more 'minimalist' approach if you can call it that.

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
Patryk said:
the orginal didn't have much going on around the entire scene.. just a tiny hint of ripples, and some really uninteresting shadows from a tree branch above, nothing that could really help in the composition. to salvage what little i had left, i decided to go for a more 'minimalist' approach if you can call it that.
well. certainly brings across foreboding & sombre. colour, subject exiting, contrast.

'salvage'... such an ugly word. hah. photographers should never admit to salvaging. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom