White iPhone 4?

Oct 2, 2010
anybody hve any clue bout the release date in Singapore? wanna upgrade from my current 3Gs but def nt to the black i4 haha too common :l if the white version isn't released might be considering to go for mr SE x10

There is no release date at all. If you want a white one, you need to go for a conversion kit.

I got a white one from the office, but that's only because of close ties with Apple.

My tip: Get the X10, or wait till March for the xperia Arc or Samsung Galaxy S II.

I definitely prefer Android - iOS is too restrictive, even when jailbroken.

There is no release date at all. If you want a white one, you need to go for a conversion kit.

I got a white one from the office, but that's only because of close ties with Apple.

My tip: Get the X10, or wait till March for the xperia Arc or Samsung Galaxy S II.

I dont know much about Android. Neither have i used an android phone, using an old 3Gs. But in my personal opinion, iphones and android phones are different animals and they appeal to different end consumers.

Iphone and mostly all apple products thrives on design aesthetics and simplicity of operations. This makes it easy for a someone's 3 year son or 60 grandmother to gain access to the technology. Many people also buy apple cause it looks cool ..

For androids, yes, u have all the bells and whistles ..but i think it mostly appeal to a technically minded person or a geek. Yes, u can do more with it, u can customize it etc etc. but seriously how many buy a phone to do that ? How many people have the capability to do that, or want to do that ? I for one fear "crashing" my phone :)

End of the day, if i look at the phone buying population, or even tablet buying population .. 2 criteria weigh in on most decisions .. looks and ease of use. Apple opened up a new market segment with the iphone .. women & older folks .. in the old days, would this group of consumer want a smart phone ? Now everywhere u go, chances are that someone is playing with an iphone, women and older folks included.

Apple strategy is hidden technology, simplicity of use & aesthetics .. and this seems to be what the population of the world wants .. and it is confirmed by Apple growing from a multi million company to a multi billion dollar company.

My 2 cents :)

Last edited:
I dont know much about Android. Neither have i used an android phone, using an old 3Gs. But in my personal opinion, iphones and android phones are different animals and they appeal to different end consumers.

Nah... All are smartphones. The only different, Apple => Restrictive. Android => Freedom.

If you think jail-breaks give you freedom in iPhone, you have not seen how much freedom Android has once you root it. Heck, even a non-rooted Android has more freedom than a jail-break iPhone.

I would go for HTC Desire HD or Incredible S. Somehow, I find the updates from HTC is much more reliable.