White Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

AqUaRiU5

Feb 9, 2002
Square Box
organico.frozened.com
here's another flower taken at my grandma's place during Chinese New Year (looks kinda dark....cause it was like gonna rain and stuff...wasnt able to edit it in photoshop....not really nice liao)

Dscn0174%20(flower%20white).jpg

pls feel free to gif ur comments here.....thanks alot

since the pic not ur best pic why still post it out?? if gonna rain try with flash lor... or overexpose it more...

I also feel that its a bit underexpose.. did you try 'rescuing' it using PhotoShop?

whiteflower.jpg

I tried to rescue it ( sorry, prior to your permission).. do you think that it looks better?

Originally posted by Violett
I also feel that its a bit underexpose.. did you try 'rescuing' it using PhotoShop?

I tried to rescue it ( sorry, prior to your permission).. does it look better?

WAH !! it really helps :cool: well done Violett ...

Originally posted by megaweb

WAH !! it really helps :cool: well done Violett ...

:embrass: No Problem.. just trying to help out... The pic is nicely taken.. just wanted to help to rescue a nice shot.. ;)

nice flower pic.. can see hair on it liaoz...

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
wah...not bad sia....btw how did u do it....tried using the lighting filter took really long....how did u managed?

I used Levels and Curves and did a little sharpening.... I did not opt for the 'Auto' option on both, just adjusted it manually. :)

btw y do u do the levels and curves thing? wat izzit for....and where do u find it i know it's in photoshop

Hmm... Here is the actual defination fopr curves and Levels....

The Levels dialog box lets you correct the tonal range and color balance of an image by adjusting intensity levels of the image's shadows, midtones, and highlights. The Levels histogram serves as a visual guide for adjusting the image's key tones.

Like the Levels dialog box, the Curves dialog box lets you adjust the entire tonal range of an image. But instead of making adjustments using only three variables (highlights, shadows, midtones), with Curves you can adjust any point along a 0-255 scale while keeping up to 15 other values constant. You can also use Curves to make precise adjustments to individual color channels in an image.

You can find it in Image > Adjust > Curves/ levels

Happy experimenting... :)

okok...tanks alot....next time i got ani photos tt are under or overexposed can use tt :D

then you will never learn how to use the correct exposure ..

Originally posted by Violett

Hmm... Here is the actual defination fopr curves and Levels....

The Levels dialog box lets you correct the tonal range and color balance of an image by adjusting intensity levels of the image's shadows, midtones, and highlights. The Levels histogram serves as a visual guide for adjusting the image's key tones.

Like the Levels dialog box, the Curves dialog box lets you adjust the entire tonal range of an image. But instead of making adjustments using only three variables (highlights, shadows, midtones), with Curves you can adjust any point along a 0-255 scale while keeping up to 15 other values constant. You can also use Curves to make precise adjustments to individual color channels in an image.

You can find it in Image > Adjust > Curves/ levels

Happy experimenting... :)

wah...expert in PS leh..i dun even know wat u talking about...but from the results...i can see that u can really "turn cow dungs into diamonds"(stole this quote from a thread somewhere..hahaha)

maybe u can open shop...and help ppl restore their priceless photos with a little charge...hahhaha

harrows,

the more i look at it, the more i tihnk it's a fake plastic flower... :|

regards,
nerdie

look at the edges! it's frayed! like the threads coming out of a fake flower...

what do you guys thinK?

regards,
nerdie

Originally posted by nerdie
look at the edges! it's frayed! like the threads coming out of a fake flower...

what do you guys thinK?

regards,
nerdie

real flowers could have frayed edges too....

i have a query... why is the flower underexposed?

Any 10+ year old camera (i have one ;) ) when set on program mode should be able to give you the correct exposure. I would have thought that modern digi-cams should be able to give you the correct exposure and all you have to do is concentrate on composition?

Status
Not open for further replies.