whining

Clubsnap users whining

Results are only viewable after voting.

wootsk

Deregistered
Aug 12, 2007
Small Island
Clubsnap user like to whine, how true is it?
Please dun ban, beat me or delete this thread etc etc.
Flaming is all right.

I vote the last option, specify the name: wootsk

reason: he whines coz he cannot tahan other forumers whining :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

u ever hear a joke about 3 ladies in pub chatting, than 1 suggested all 3 should stop talking about other behind their back. from there, they stopped talking, just drink only. finally all 3 agrees the idea is stupid.

same here mah, if in kopitiam no whining, might as well close this sub-forum.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

I am bored (leg pain cannot go out) and an attention seeker, so I posted some random thoughts of myself here in the kopitian section :D.

Please flame and post all your grudge here as well :p

I am bored (leg pain cannot go out) and an attention seeker... :D.
Please flame and post all your grudge here as well :p
Well, you asked for it. :bsmilie:
Dr. Bob Kamath M.D said:
... If his childhood was deprived of love, kindness, empathy and warmth, ... This often results in their displaying attention-seeking or love-seeking behavior ...

Not too bad here in ClubSNAP.... some other Forum even worst :sweat:

But we have our fair share of whinner.... :bsmilie:

Not too bad here in ClubSNAP.... some other Forum even worst :sweat:

But we have our fair share of whinner.... :bsmilie:

Ya i agreed. One of the best forum I've ever been. Nice people .. :D

to be fair, it is not that there are a lot of people whining.

it's just that the few people who whine do it a lot, so it gives the impression that many people do that.

if you look at the entire clubsnap user base, i don't think you will find many people who like to whine, proportion-wise.

to be fair, it is not that there are a lot of people whining.

it's just that the few people who whine do it a lot, so it gives the impression that many people do that.

if you look at the entire clubsnap user base, i don't think you will find many people who like to whine, proportion-wise.

hahaha.... you got that right... :thumbsup:

i am whining...why don do poll for this last week leh? i whine whine whine....;p

i like to wine.

Most of the whiners seems to actually complain more in other local photography forums, complaining about members here being overrated etc. etc. rather than saying it right in their face in this forum instead. :think:

Most of the whiners seems to actually complain more in other local photography forums, complaining about members here being overrated etc. etc. rather than saying it right in their face in this forum instead. :think:

is it, i never see.

show me! :bsmilie:

i know someone somewhere else with loads of butties (hint hint) called me "dp's dog" once.

as to why, i don't know, but sibeh boh liao. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Look @ night86mare, he juz whined about camera with too much pixel not long ago.

is it, i never see.

i know someone somewhere else with loads of butties (hint hint) called me "dp's dog" once.

Noo, thought the thread specify to say name 1, no hint lea.. Hint also so chim, cannot get it...

is it, i never see.

There are quite a few though I had PMed you one of the link. ;)

Oh heh, I see a Clubsnap top poster being mentioned too. :bsmilie:

Last edited: