isomers007

Jan 17, 2002
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
dis spider dropped in front of me...
spidery.jpg

it looked @ me...
spidery3.jpg

and then 'explored' ard the kitchen sink...
spidery2.jpg

Originally posted by makan007

Perfect. How u get rid of it after shooting? :confused:

dun worry...i dun wash it down the sink...hehe...i picked it up using de newspaper and threw it out of the window...it's light enuff to not sustain any injuries *i hope* :D

Originally posted by isomers007

dun worry...i dun wash it down the sink...hehe...i picked it up using de newspaper and threw it out of the window...it's light enuff to not sustain any injuries *i hope* :D
Wow, so brave. :thumbsup:

Where do you stay??? I just make sure I don't walk below!!! :bsmilie:

pasir ris...in the first place never walk below people's windows...u never know when someone might throw something down...:bsmilie:
Heng huh! I am in the West!!!:bsmilie:

Eh! This is a fighting spider! I remember coz we used to catch them at Fort Canning in Primary school. hehehe

How did you get so close to it without it jumping on you or hopping away?

spider got 4 eyes?

anyway, that's what i usually do to unwelcomed insects..................

*******Warning...dun read it if u love insects.....I agree that it is a very cruel way of treating them like this, you have been warned so dun flame me ok*******

If the insects die easily...i use insecticide

If the insects have hardshell, i use a newspaper to cover it and hammer it to death

If the insects won't die easily and un-squashable (eg. lizard)
i will chase it to the toilet and do the followings...

1. Pour kerosene
2. Lid a match and see the lizard BBQ to death....

any other insects which can be found in my toilet also will end up BBQ to death

quick fun to see the lizard burn alive...u will see the burning lizard jumping around and u can hear *pack*pack* sound.

then it will turn white and crispy after the flame dies off, then i just sweep it into the drain

hmm...may be next time i will take some photo of it when i execute them...anyone interest to see "faces of death"???

Originally posted by kamwai
spider got 4 eyes?

*******Warning...dun read it if u love insects.....I agree that it is a very cruel way of treating them like this, you have been warned so dun flame me ok*******

1. Pour kerosene

Oie.... Lizards are not insects lah~ They are reptiles~ Like the crocs and komodo dragons and the dinosaurs.... they are reptiles... That reminds me of what I used to do in Sec school... our school toilets full of crockroach... we toast them using flame throwers made of a can of zippo lighter fluid or spray can with a roll of burning paper. The school got a shock after this happened for a few nights and end up calling the pest controll people....

Originally posted by Romulus
Eh! This is a fighting spider! I remember coz we used to catch them at Fort Canning in Primary school. hehehe

How did you get so close to it without it jumping on you or hopping away?

wah...fighting spider?! anyway i used +4 closeup filter...the spider was very active...quite hard to take its pic ;)

Originally posted by kamwai
spider got 4 eyes?

If the insects die easily...i use insecticide

If the insects have hardshell, i use a newspaper to cover it and hammer it to death

1. Pour kerosene

any other insects which can be found in my toilet also will end up BBQ to death

quick fun to see the lizard burn alive...u will see the burning lizard jumping around and u can hear *pack*pack* sound.

then it will turn white and crispy after the flame dies off, then i just sweep it into the drain

hmm...may be next time i will take some photo of it when i execute them...anyone interest to see "faces of death"???

scared.gif
Wai, you're officially banned from going BG!!! We won't have much insects to take pictures of with you around... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.