While i was sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Was lying down and trying to sleep when i saw this on my rooom ceiling...

Picture_094cropped.sized.jpg

The lighting looks like some sort of "brothel" to me :kiss: Wolf Wolf Woooooo .....

though personally I have not been to one before.... :D

Originally posted by jasphotography
The lighting looks like some sort of "brothel" to me :kiss: Wolf Wolf Woooooo .....

if you haven't been to one, how you know what it looks like? :devil:

notti notti man!!! *shake disapproving finger @ you* just kidding... :bsmilie: :D

actually.. hmm wolfgang i hope you dont mind...

but this really reminds me of something i saw at the art museum :D

Picture_094cropped.sized_mo.jpg

Originally posted by quackaroo
actually.. hmm wolfgang i hope you dont mind...

but this really reminds me of something i saw at the art museum :D

Picture_094cropped.sized_mo.jpg

Hmmm.. of course not... hehe.. seems almost like an art piece after you added the frame... :) I'll say that the frame made all the difference... :D

Originally posted by jasphotography

Now, i would have to agree with Larry... How would you know if you have never been in one before? ;)

And besides, what abt this shot that made it look like a "brothel" to you? :) Would you care to enlighten me? :D

Hey Wolf

I like the shot. The colors and shadows work well together. Tell me, how does your ceiling look like? Is it brown color? Better still, show us what it normally looks like :)

Cheers!

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Now, i would have to agree with Larry... How would you know if you have never been in one before? ;)

And besides, what abt this shot that made it look like a "brothel" to you? :) Would you care to enlighten me? :D

awwwwwwwwww .... Larry cornered liao hehehe :bsmilie:

good catch :) nice

looks better in color, blurring brings out a bit of phycadelic mood, the repeating pattens also reinforces this feeling... nice colors, good composition in placing the light on the right, helps in balancing out the strong shapes on the left

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
awwwwwwwwww .... Larry cornered liao hehehe :bsmilie:
not me cornered... it's jasphotography... ;)

i have not the faintest idea what a brothel look like... *innocent wide-eyed look* :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Larry
not me cornered... it's jasphotography... ;)

i have not the faintest idea what a brothel look like... *innocent wide-eyed look* :bsmilie:

oopss ..... sorry ... guess it was too early in the morning for me *yawn* hehehe :embrass:

Oh my great god and oh dear u "civilized" people...

Have you all not heard of such things called TV or Movie... tsk tsk

Without any shadow of doubt, all dirty minded think alike ;)

Woot! New wolf avatar.

Hey wolf what color is your ceiling? Do u have an ordinary shot of your ceiling?

Status
Not open for further replies.