Which will you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragos

Jan 17, 2002
Apex Circle
www.adamteo.net
Planning to go to either Taipei, Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur.

Will be going with wife and my 1 year old boy....which will you choose and why??

Need to decide by this weekend.....best if got places to buy photography stuff also....hehe

taipei... because i went there... haha not really.

ok, put it this way.... taipei, some place with nicer weather and somethign that you won't be able to see in KL.
and in thailand, it's just a step far away from your house,
you can go there by even a weekend.

and for family wise, i think taipei still the best, u can go "jiu fen", "dan shui", "jian hu shan", "yun lin", "jing gua shi".... and th emost important thing about taiwan is,
the food...

if you dont have proper attire, dont go further than bangkok.. it's already quite chilly here in china.

dragos said:
yep...first time...
Then suggest KL or Bangkok only.
U most likely will spend most of yr time feeding the child while he is awake and looking after him while he sleeps, and that means u will spend >50% of your time inside hotel room...

go Holiday with 1 yrs old boy is very tired.
I suggest , don't go too far...
basically the baby will not enjoy the trip but the parent will be very very di tired...
1 yrs old baby.. his belonging is more than yours.. :)

Clown said:
if you dont have proper attire, dont go further than bangkok.. it's already quite chilly here in china.
ohhh spicy hot?????

I think u go genting will be better...
then my boy 3 yrs old, I bring him to BKK.
I already very tired.. need to carry him when he want to sleep and tired of walking...
then meal... ai... so many things

no need choose, go taipei... i c u there next week... haaa...

dragos said:
Planning to go to either Taipei, Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur.

Will be going with wife and my 1 year old boy....which will you choose and why??

Need to decide by this weekend.....best if got places to buy photography stuff also....hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.