Which website can i store pictures and do a direct link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
even if it cost $, it's ok, but as long as it's reliable, and not very expensive.

yeah, get ur webspace from clubsnap.. support them!

yeah .... support ClubSNAP ;)

Alright thanks guys,
i've just paid Pbase for their service of 100MB this afternoon.

;)

behyx said:
Alright thanks guys,
i've just paid Pbase for their service of 100MB this afternoon.

;)

When you subscribe to ClubSNAP Photos Hosting, you are helping ClubSNAP pay for it's daily running cost, bandwidth etc.

Why pay Pbase and not support ClubSNAP?

If you wanna just host photos and direct link to share it with people, Pbase is cheaper :thumbsup:

FLiNcHY said:
If you wanna just host photos and direct link to share it with people, Pbase is cheaper :thumbsup:

PBase charges US$23 yearly for 100 Megabytes of photo storage ... but i think u have to use their template to host your gallery (correct me if i'm wrong). But to create our own personalized site, I think it is not possible. For CS, S$60 for 100MB ... I find that reasonable.

FLiNcHY said:

If everyone feel the same way, then ClubSNAP will not have any funds to run and maintain the server soon and that will result to ClubSNAP getting funds from other sources, flooding the forums with ADVERTISMENTS or members will have to PAY to use the forums.

Subscribing to ClubSNAP hosting Plan is helping ClubSNAP pay for it's daily running cost.

Somemore Clubsnap's server is hosted locally.. so faster access speed... :D
SUPPORT CS!

Status
Not open for further replies.