which way you'd choose to die?

which way you'd choose to die? read description.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

haqeel

Jan 21, 2009
Sembawang, SG
haqeel.livejournal.com
a random question.

WHAT IF one day, you lost your every loved ones, you were declared as bankrupt.
you have nothing else in your life. and you decided to commit suicide from the 30storey
building. when jumping off,

would you face down, [you will know when you will hit the ground] ?

would you face up, [kick back and enjoy the ride but you'll not know when you'll hit the ground] ?

or others?

this question were asked at a movie i watched; Dakota Skye.

a random question.

you have nothing else in your life. and you decided to commit suicide from the 30storey

would you face up, [kick back and enjoy the ride but you'll not know when you'll hit the ground] ?

or others?

you got nothing better thing to think? SICKO

Good question. I have often envy those who die in their sleep. I hope the same for me when the times comes. I find that other ways are much too horrible some times (i.e Drowning, fire, etc).

I hope to die peacefully in my sleep (when the time comes). But to answer the question, i think its a great idea to face up. I never thot of that. My conventional way was to... (if to jump off a flat).... is to face down.

I learnt something today. Thanks!

you got nothing better thing to think? SICKO

i never thought of that question ever, it just happen to that i was watching a movie and the question came from one of the character in the movie asking that to another character.

i then thought that it was kind of a "good" question.

Good question. I have often envy those who die in their sleep. I hope the same for me when the times comes. I find that other ways are much too horrible some times (i.e Drowning, fire, etc).

I hope to die peacefully in my sleep (when the time comes). But to answer the question, i think its a great idea to face up. I never thot of that. My conventional way was to... (if to jump off a flat).... is to face down.

I learnt something today. Thanks!

yeah. me too. in fact everyone wish to die peacefully. :)

or others?

Best to do it with an armful of EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EF 50mm f/1.2L USM, EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM, EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM etc.

Of course with a Canon vest too.

Die happy so they say.

You pay me and I'll built you a high votage DC chair for you.
Sit on it, within sec.... you're dead.

look nicer in one pcs.:bsmilie:

Best to do it with an armful of EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EF 50mm f/1.2L USM, EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM, EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM etc.

Of course with a Canon vest too.

Die happy so they say.

Good one. Bet there's a queue forming....

I'd probably want to try somersaults when I jump but the adrenaline would probably make me want to live my life all over again.

Most people die of causes related to medical illnesses and as such we find them expiring while lying in bed. Mostly facing up.
Therefore it would be correct to say that the vast majority of people die facing up.
Any other position would be unconventional (either intentional or accidental).
Me, I would personally like to take my last breath while sitting up like meditating like that, hopefully with a calm, peaceful state of mind.

You pay me and I'll built you a high votage DC chair for you.
Sit on it, within sec.... you're dead.

look nicer in one pcs.:bsmilie:
High voltage direct current will char the body, neither will he die in a second as his muscles and organs undergoes extremely painful thermal destruction while alive. Pulses of alternating current is used on electric chairs to render unconsciousness and induce fibrillation of the heart before the organs are destroyed instead.

Probably the best facing to die is when the xmm you are shooting in macro-mode happened to be on top of you ...:bsmilie::sweatsm::bsmilie::sweatsm:

I would like to die face down ....upon a beautiful girl.

Don't think she would be too amused though :bsmilie::bsmilie:

But the reason that caused me to die might just help her get over it :bsmilie::bsmilie:

...... with a Leica M3 + 35/2 Summicron in my hands ......over my face, composing

a random question.

or others?

I would choose to face up if i want to jump floor. If confirm want to die, might as well kick back and enjoy the ride before dying. 30th storey high, shld have abit of time before i land the ground, i will spread out my wings and "fly". But if can choose, i prefer to die in my sleep too. Preferably having sweet dreams and dun wake up. Put self timer and take my sleep photo.

Another lame idea i thot of i will die is, my canon dslr jump floor from 30th storey, and i die of heart pain. :bheart::faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.