Which was your longest stage?

Which was your longest (or hardest) stage?

Results are only viewable after voting.

gimumancer

Sep 15, 2009
Which stage took you the longest time (maybe hardest can qualify too :))

No option for others?

Anyway,how come i can't vote on the poll?

buy lens is the longest...always wanting to buy....:bsmilie:

buying that xmm my first can of green tea.

since then, i've never looked back.

now i bring cartons along and hand them out like the milo truck in a primary school.

should put in another stage... upgrade to FX or new camera.

The longest stage is when I arrive at a location too early with no breakfast, and had to wait a long time in the dark for the sun to rise...

buying that xmm my first can of green tea.

since then, i've never looked back.

now i bring cartons along and hand them out like the milo truck in a primary school.

Ha ha i love the taste of the milo in the milo truck:bsmilie:. Learning the basic of photography is the longest for me. Anyway what's with xmm and green teas? Forgive me for my ignorance as i do not shoot xmm.

I would think the longest is to learn and master photography.

There's always new things to discover and learn. And probably 10 or 20 years later there are still things to learn as well.

my longest stage would be a 500mm lens, still haven't got it yet :bsmilie:

Longest stage for me is XXM to pay me to shoot them instead of the other way round..

tat said,if it will to ever happen, my wife will probably kill me first.. :sweatsm:

My longest stage was spending so much time on digital and until recently, not realizing the joys of shooting manual film.

Ha ha i love the taste of the milo in the milo truck:bsmilie:. Learning the basic of photography is the longest for me. Anyway what's with xmm and green teas? Forgive me for my ignorance as i do not shoot xmm.

a little bird told me of this incident where one particular GWC very happy to present XMM with green tea can during photoshoot.........

so sad, have to place affections on XMM and treat her like empress dowager. :bsmilie:

Can anyone tell me what XMM is? :dunno::dunno:

XMM = xiao mei mei , directly translated to english, little sister.

used derogatively to refer to cs models who like to give victory poses and punch themselves. :angel: