lunas

Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
Just want to find out.

Thought of getting one ;)

I got Wii & PS2 :)

Why is PC not in any of the options? ;p

Why is PC not in any of the options? ;p

Because most of us have a PC....and I have one.
Also my intention of this post is to get either one of the 3 posted only ;)

Oh if you are trying to get a poll between the three, won't it not be better to ask for a comparison rather than a poll? The most owned set may not be the best.

In my view:

PS3 - too little games and no friendly games.
Xbox - games geared towards hardcore or expert gamers.
Wii - games geared towards kids, family friendly games, or games which you can pick up and play without reading walkthroughs or the like.

That's the reason why I got PS2 and Wii.

I used to have the above 3, but sold my X360 before RROD strikes :bsmilie:

Owned an XBOX 360... the amount of games available on the market is what attracted me to buy it! planning to get a Wii soon though ;p

well Xbox games tend to get ported over to PC after a few months as its owned by Microsoft so personally I would advise on either the Wii or Ps3
Wii has got decent games but they're mostly targeted at people looking for interaction with their friends or in other words its a good console to have at parties. Some good pc indie games have since been ported over to the Wii and its gathering quite a good response.
PS3 on the other hand has quite a good variety of games although I'm not too sure what type but I believe GOW III is coming out soon seeing as the trailers are already out.
I myself am planning to get PS3 soon so that I can play GOW III.
Just my humble opinions. :D

Xbox360 & Wii.

My Wii see more play time now, especially with games like Mario Kart, Wii Fit & Wii Sports which my wife and kids love to play. I'm the only one who play on the Xbox360.

I own a sega games console and a Tommy 2000 games console that is not sold commercially.

If u want family related games, go for xbox360

if u don't need family related games, go for PS3

I own PS3! Buy GT5 Prologue and start driving!

Hahaha, proud owner of F2007

Thanks for the input, guys.

Those "economic" XBOX360 games can't be played online right?

cannn, can play online. just it becomes abit of a pain after awhile, cannot really download content without buying a hdd.

my gaming console is k20d, the screen a bit small

and only got sound when i press one button :(

but the game very fun

Status
Not open for further replies.