Which tripod is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeWei

Jun 9, 2006
Hi I came across the mass order section, currently Benro A058 and PPCP Pro V2 are on sales. Both prices are quite close. May I know which one is better?

better in what sense???

Better in term of sturdiness and ease of use.

compare the specs ... the benro states max 2.5kg load, the ppcp v2 states max 5kg load ...

u decide

Bought a Slik Pro400DX already. Very sturdy tripod.

This tripod really very tall and heavy. when i extend the the tripod to max and mount the camera on it, the viewfinder is higher than my eye level, i'm about 1.72m. Weight wise it is about 2.5Kgs. I believe it can build up my muscle very soon. ;p I just use the original 3 ways head that comes with the tripod. All legs comes with leg warmer sponge. In my opinion i prefer it than Pro500DX since it is all black color. The lower part of the center column can be removed so that it can go really low for low angle macro shooting. It also features friction center column which can slow down the movement of the column when u attached heavy loads on tripod. Maximum load is reported 4.5Kgs from the official website. Somehow I don't have such heavy setup to test it. U can see the official website:

Slik Pro400DX

Pro 700DX is the highest end model in PRO series. Good :thumbsup:

but its very cheap at only less than 200

i been using it for 3 years.... hope it will last as long as my mentor gitzo... already more than 10 years. All the big brand are of very good quality.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.