Which tripod do u use for ur D90?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikon SL 168 Tripod

Why don't you just search for "tripod" and read the 300+ "What tripod to buy" / "recommend me a tripod" threads?

Why don't you just search for "tripod" and read the 300+ "What tripod to buy" / "recommend me a tripod" threads?

Aiyah, because people like this what:

baby-being-fed.jpg

Any good stable tripod will do. There are too many D90 people using too many different tripods.

Ryan

Take a look at Benro series :)

as above.................

buy gitzo

cheap cheap

if not still got

manfrotto luh
slik luh
vanguard luh
velbon luh
cha-pa-lang brand luh
benbo luh
benro luh
bobo luh
gorillapod luh
beanbag luh
string tripod luh

i think got at least 80,000 choices

sorry if i cannot list all of them here, only can list brand.. after all you just say you wanted tripod.

buy gitzo

cheap cheap

if not still got

manfrotto luh
slik luh
vanguard luh
velbon luh
cha-pa-lang brand luh
benbo luh
benro luh
bobo luh
gorillapod luh
beanbag luh
string tripod luh

i think got at least 80,000 choices

sorry if i cannot list all of them here, only can list brand.. after all you just say you wanted tripod.

:lovegrin: you forgot that particular brand found in the other thread....WOOD TRIPOD. it's solid and can grow if left under the rain. :bsmilie:

i use a camera tripod.

seriously, WHY do you ask such a vague question?

tell us your approximate budget and your requirements. do you want a light tripod, or a heavy one? what matters? weight? stability? pan head? ball head? arca-swiss?

I sometimes bring this out in the field to support my D80 and kit lens. I find this set-up quite stable for long exposures. Not to mention that it's quite portable.
iwm_british_3_7_inch_pack_howitzer_01.jpg

I sometimes bring this out in the field to support my D80 and kit lens. I find this set-up quite stable for long exposures. Not to mention that it's quite portable.
iwm_british_3_7_inch_pack_howitzer_01.jpg

What an excellent design! Definitely sturdier than my tripod.

It has wheels too, which make it easy to bring around and to move.

What kind of ballhead do you attach to it? Or do you use a 3-way pan head?

Status
Not open for further replies.