Which to consider first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miuee

Oct 11, 2006
I'm in the midst of reading the camera's manual..For example, when I wanna adjust the shutter speed value, it states that it's dependent on other factors like shutter speed.

Given ISO, shutter speed and aperture? In which order shld I start adjusting? Been using auto mode all this while and especially the night shots are always wasted.

I tried retaining the other values and only swtiching aperture but all pics turned out the same..Erm..Any advice for me?

PS- Referring to the Panasonic LX1 :D

I'm in the midst of reading the camera's manual..For example, when I wanna adjust the shutter speed value, it states that it's dependent on other factors like shutter speed.

Given ISO, shutter speed and aperture? In which order shld I start adjusting? Been using auto mode all this while and especially the night shots are always wasted.

I tried retaining the other values and only swtiching aperture but all pics turned out the same..Erm..Any advice for me?

PS- Referring to the Panasonic LX1 :D

I would suggest you read out the articles for starting DSLR. Do a search on the internet you will probably find valuable literature for your question. it is quite lengthy for us to explain here...

Try this out....
http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials.htm

Have fun with your panasonic...

Did you switch to manual mode?

Yea I did. I'll go read the article and try the shots again before returning..thankew =)

Status
Not open for further replies.