Which teams will enter to Final World Cup ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
  • Germany vs S Korean
  • Brazil vs Turkey

After what the Korean had achieved, I hope and think they can go all the way into the final. Many had blamed the match officials for Korean wins but still luck is still on their side. Will be great to see them in the final.:)

Originally posted by Royzzz
After what the Korean had achieved, I hope and think they can go all the way into the final. Many had blamed the match officials for Korean wins but still luck is still on their side. Will be great to see them in the final.:)

Pleeeeeeeesssseeeeeeee....if Korea wins the cup there will be a HUGE backlash, especially considering the politics behind the team and the favorable calls they got from the refs.

This is getting to be almost as bad as boxing & Don King! Well, except that Don King doesn't have aspirations to be president...:(

Originally posted by OpenLens

Pleeeeeeeesssseeeeeeee....if Korea wins the cup there will be a HUGE backlash, especially considering the politics behind the team and the favorable calls they got from the refs.

This is getting to be almost as bad as boxing & Don King! Well, except that Don King doesn't have aspirations to be president...:(

Please read again my posting. I did not say that Koreans will win. Just nice to see them in the final.

Hmm...well, if they get into the final there may be a *small* backlash, but I will be just as pissed ;(

But still if they really entered the final, only the best team will win the Cup. Needless to say, the best team left in the Cup is the Brazilians. So they will be no "backlash".......

Originally posted by kylelam77
brazil vs germany!

Most possibly so... but the Germany got to fight hard to get there.

But still if they really entered the final, only the best team will win the Cup. Needless to say, the best team left in the Cup is the Brazilians. So they will be no "backlash".......

...but only the best teams should have made it this far and into the semis. Do you belive that they did?

...but only the best teams should have made it this far and into the semis. Do you belive that they did?

It will be prejudice of me to say whether they r one of the best teams as I support Korea all the way. I must say still that they had made it so far due to their strong fighting spirits few teams can match. They ran hard for the balls and of cos they are been backed by the home crowd, plenty of luck and some maybe some help from the officials. Still, I will think they had earn hard for a place in the semis. Pardon me, cos I had said that I am a Korean supporter.

I'm wishing for a Brazil-Korea Final. Hoping the samba footballers can give them a good thrash! Reason being: The Germans had it too easy thus far while there's a lot of controversy as to how Korea made it thru to the semis. The Koreans look capable to beat a limping Germany (expect another predictable golden goal or penalty) but their good stroke of luck must end somewhere...

Originally posted by Jerome
I'm wishing for a Brazil-Korea Final........................... but their good stroke of luck must end somewhere...

.....and what if their stroke of good luck never end and they win the World Cup

I'm also looking forward for a Brazil vs Republic of Korea Finals, the Germans are just so un-inspiring and i still feel Amercians play better football yesterday. Anyway Brazil would win this world cup, i could just feel it!:rbounce:

in 1998 France win every single match without losing a single ball !!
and in final win Brazil 3 nil !!!
its 3-0 bro, not 2-1
so its possible Korean might win the cup,
Brazil first match with Turkey was almost a draw game(1-1 except the pen kick) and they are meeting each other again !! should Turkey hit Brazil again with a draw then pen shootout? which lead Brazil to leave the pitch? no one can tell tho...Brazil fan support your idol now !! as for me... who have the highest pay rate i will by who win :D

Originally posted by sunyee
in 1998 France win every single match without losing a single ball !!
and in final win Brazil 3 nil !!!
its 3-0 bro, not 2-1
so its possible Korean might win the cup,
Brazil first match with Turkey was almost a draw game(1-1 except the pen kick) and they are meeting each other again !! should Turkey hit Brazil again with a draw then pen shootout? which lead Brazil to leave the pitch? no one can tell tho...Brazil fan support your idol now !! as for me... who have the highest pay rate i will by who win :D

The odds for a draw game should be pretty high... can buy!

Originally posted by hpong

.....and what if their stroke of good luck never end and they win the World Cup

No teams will exchange jerseys with the S. Korean team after their matches. News programs continually replay video of the convinient ref mis-calls that have got Korea this far. In Taiwan, the phrase "Asia's Shame" was even mentioned on a news program, grabbed out of a Kimo discussion thread. Half of the population of the world is calling it luck and the other half is calling it calculated scandal. If S. Korea wins the cup, especially if it is won with the kind of "referee cooperation" as their last couple of matches, no one will call it luck anymore...how many "lucky" calls do you think S. Korea will get in their next match? :dunno:

No teams will exchange jerseys with the S. Korean team after their matches. News programs continually replay video of the convinient ref mis-calls that have got Korea this far. In Taiwan, the phrase "Asia's Shame" was even mentioned on a news program, grabbed out of a Kimo discussion thread. Half of the population of the world is calling it luck and the other half is calling it calculated scandal. If S. Korea wins the cup, especially if it is won with the kind of "referee cooperation" as their last couple of matches, no one will call it luck anymore...how many "lucky" calls do you think S. Korea will get in their next match? :dunno:

In other matches, the officials also do make mistakes. For example, a US goal was been stopped by a German using his hand at the goal line but was not spotted. So do you called it "referee cooperation" too???

In other matches, the officials also do make mistakes. For example, a US goal was been stopped by a German using his hand at the goal line but was not spotted. So do you called it "referee cooperation" too???

If such a "mistake" occured in Germanys favor more than once and for a couple of games strait, yes. But it was just a singular event/mistake that happened to work for Germanys favor...and I say this being an American who wanted to see the U.S. progress to the semis. I understand singular mistakes and that they happen. I understand singular instances of luck and that they happen. I don't understand regular repeated mistakes and luck. Well, the universe is an infinate place of infinite possibilities so I guess anything is possible.

If such a "mistake" occured in Germanys favor more than once and for a couple of games strait, yes. But it was just a singular event/mistake that happened to work for Germanys favor...and I say this being an American who wanted to see the U.S. progress to the semis. I understand singular mistakes and that they happen. I understand singular instances of luck and that they happen. I don't understand regular repeated mistakes and luck. Well, the universe is an infinate place of infinite possibilities so I guess anything is possible.

True leh. Anything can also happen leh. But as I dun really want to see the Koreans win the Cup because of these "mistakes'.

Status
Not open for further replies.