which strobe?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
hello,

i really need some help here. i'm a newbie to strobe lightings and all.

anyone care to englighten me and help me in my purchase?

regards

Stating ur budget wud b helpful... ;)

get some personal hands-on experience using the strobes before buying will greatly assist you in your future decision to buy. buying based solely on others' experience is not advisable.

lol. hands on.. i won't consider i've played before it seriously. but it seems like the effects are way better than flashes. they do overcome ambient light(because they're powerful) in outdoors dun they?

i dunno what's the market prices like.. elins seem to have an offer going for 2k? like how does 400watt and 800watt differ? what do the stops mean? some say they have 5 stops. me read til blur blur..

bro...interested in like what? shooting models in outdoors where flash overcomes ambient?

go for afiend's jin bei outdoor strobes. come with battery pack. look in consumer's corner ;)

SpitFir3 said:
bro...interested in like what? shooting models in outdoors where flash overcomes ambient?

go for afiend's jin bei outdoor strobes. come with battery pack. look in consumer's corner ;)

i msn-ed u. sheesh.

drumma said:
lol. hands on.. i won't consider i've played before it seriously. but it seems like the effects are way better than flashes. they do overcome ambient light(because they're powerful) in outdoors dun they?

i dunno what's the market prices like.. elins seem to have an offer going for 2k? like how does 400watt and 800watt differ? what do the stops mean? some say they have 5 stops. me read til blur blur..
i think i got a set of outdoor photos got use strobes also, but i not sure :bsmilie:

it is now clear that hands-on experience is beneficial, especially in your case.

drumma said:

Status
Not open for further replies.