Which side sling bag can carry 2 bodies with lens attached ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangmf

Jun 30, 2005
CCK
Hi all,

Is there a side sling bag capable of holding 2 camera bodies with lens attached ???

Say: D70 with 17-55 DX and D200 W/Grip and 70-200 VR and a SB800.

Can Crumpler December handle ???

Any advise on this issue is much appreciated .

Thanks.

If you mean a shoulder sling bag, I don't think any Crumpler can give you proper padding + protection for the two lens+body combi.

Hmm...

LazerLordz said:
If you mean a shoulder sling bag, I don't think any Crumpler can give you proper padding + protection for the two lens+body combi.

Hmm...

have u seen december quarter or company embarrassment? (i know its the older model)

those imho are better in padding & protection compared to lowepro. just look at the guiding pads... its like comparing K*t*x & W*i*p*r hehe... (i never use so i also dunno how different are they...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
have u seen december quarter or company embarrassment? (i know its the older model)

those imho are better in padding & protection compared to lowepro. just look at the guiding pads... its like comparing K*t*x & W*i*p*r hehe... (i never use so i also dunno how different are they...

Yes, but the spacing is tight. Maybe I'm thinking on the lines of having enough space for other misc items.

LowePro's padding is not as taut.Billinghams' are better.

Domke F7AF... 2 bodies with grip with 80-200 2.8 lens attached. Of course, you'll break your back carrying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.