Which Sick B@stard did this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoooters

Oct 8, 2008
Earth
I saw this leaflet on the desk when i was about to leave for work. i was shocked and furious after reading it. :angry:

Picture of the leaflet.
4134368291_769b5c760c_b.jpg

4134372025_db75c4bbd6_o.jpg

I've taken some nice shots of the cat just few days before the incident. really sad to see this. any witness please help..

Cat is pest leh. Abusing it is not right though. People should not take things into their own hand. But I dislike cats too like them.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...er_abused_this_cat_will_face_retribution.html

there's a reason why i am always glad when cats don't trust me , even when i mean no harm.

it means that the sick people who might do things to them, i.e. kick, step, break tail, or even torture and kill like this one here.. might not get them so easily.

well, if it makes you feel any better, maybe there's something called karma.. but sometimes people go free and unpunished, that's how it is.

i am certain though, that their conscience will haunt them. in one way or another.

Cat is pest leh. Abusing it is not right though. People should not take things into their own hand. But I dislike cats too like them.

how are cats pests?

a cockroach is a pest. a cat is by no means invasive, nor a carrier of diseases.

Here are some shots of this cute and harmless cat.

1)
4105207822_865c8cd763_b.jpg

2)
4105206074_c2a1feebfc_b.jpg

3)
4104438839_8cd2556e29_b.jpg

4)
4105204102_849f64ab66_b.jpg

R.I.P Little Kitty...:cry:

Hahaha... harmless until it scratched your car or pooed on your door step or maybe giving you sleepless nights with their night mating cries... :bsmilie:

Cat consider a pest meh?
They dun enter your house or create nuisance..
Anyway pest or not is nt a justified reason for killing a harmless life..
A living being got their own life and it is not the b@stard right to take their life away..
If the b@stard wana to take life,shd take their own..Totally loser to build their happiness on a small defenseless creature..

R.I.P poor fellow...

whether we like cats or like dogs or not like them is a different issue. To freaking kill them like this is psychotic...is our society moving so fast that we are getting more mental case locally.

omg...someone pay cash to sterilize this cat, a process which can control unwanted breeding and extend their lifespan, only for a sick a*s*s to do something like this :nono:

Hahaha... harmless until it scratched your car or pooed on your door step or maybe giving you sleepless nights with their night mating cries... :bsmilie:

They have done that on both my cars, not big time scratches can just polish off.

No big deal, as the cars are just lifeless objects. In the evening I seen some of them sleeping on my car bonnets as it provide them warm and comfort, it makes me happy that I can give them some warmth. :cool:

Noises? just close window and enjoy aircon lor lol :sweatsm:

singapore is becoming hongkong.

years ago, there are news report about animal abuse by teenagers who are just too bored and got nothing much to do in their lives. so they just kill animals for fun. countless dogs and cats (more dogs than cats in HK) were brutally murdered and dismembered. even today, the killing is still going on. this usually happen in the poorer areas of HK.

the cause of it... city living, boring and stale life.

unfortunately, i'm not so tolerant to animal cruelty, if i ever catch one in such act, then don't blame me for being cruel to him :devil:

Last edited:

Scratching of ur car can be done by not jus cats..Cats did it unknowingly but there are some human who did it knowingly..who is worse?

Cats are animal so can't realli blame them even if mating cries are disturbing..It is a case of us adapting to it than them adapting to our lifestyles..we are too pampered nowadays..Perharp next generation kids might have to pay to hear the cats mating sound in Zoo liao..my area seem to have lesser and lesser cats..

Scratching of ur car can be done by not jus cats..Cats did it unknowingly but there are some human who did it knowingly..who is worse?

Cats are animal so can't realli blame them even if mating cries are disturbing..It is a case of us adapting to it than them adapting to our lifestyles..we are too pampered nowadays..Perharp next generation kids might have to pay to hear the cats mating sound in Zoo liao..my area seem to have lesser and lesser cats..

agree with u. I confess i prefer dogs to cats. but cruelty to either is just sicko. they also don't know car is so expensive. if is human is a diff story. look at stomp see how sick and stupid some of our ppl are.what are we teaching our kids these day with this kind of scenes around us.

poor kitty. the culprit will get addcited killing animals. one day, someone will see his acts and he get caught.

i learnt that at katong area, there was once a cat killer. he catch one cat, stuff into gunny sack and then drive up to mscp and then he wacks the bag repeatedly until the cat dies. he came back to the same estate as he was enjoying the killing spree. guess what? a team of animal lovers did neighbourhood watch, bought a video camera and had evidence it was from a man driving a white van. the man was caught and sentenced.

So, let those who love killing continue killing. One day he will make a mistake and will have to face the penalty.

Honestly, what we see today is miniscale to the form of animal abuse in the early days (before the 70s). shop keeps use hot water or hot oil to splash on stray animals who go near their stall. they use a sharp rod and pierce through their tummy and let them struggle in pain. better yet, they throw their own cat off a window as a way to punish the cat for stealing food off table.

while u r in the comfort of ur cosy home, these animals are jus trying to look for a warm place to rest for the cold nite...

RIP kitty

Sigh. Heart wrenching to read such news. But the punishment for cruelty of animals is max fine $10,000 and jail up to 1year only.. :( We need to start asking (or have we?) what's happening on the ground level with PEOPLE!

honestly, I am not a big fan of cats.

But animal abuse is seriously damn wrong. Now that is really one sick act to carry out, I dont see why anyone with a sane mind would actually put in an effort to see that such a gruesome act is carried out :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.