Which shoulder bag would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Which bag will you recommend for 2 DSLR with grip, 2 hotshoe flash with 2 quantum battery packs, 2 zooms & 4 prime lens, 4 sets of AAs, 8 spare DSLR batterys, 10pcs of CF cards, some cleaning kit, 1 portable storage and a Lowepro S&F shoulder harness with belt, lens case and a battery holder?

Just wondering? ;)

i cant think of any but mayb u can consider splitting de load?:think:

Max 2.8 said:
Which bag will you recommend for 2 DSLR with grip, 2 hotshoe flash with 2 quantum battery packs, 2 zooms & 4 prime lens, 4 sets of AAs, 8 spare DSLR batterys, 10pcs of CF cards, some cleaning kit, 1 portable storage and a Lowepro S&F shoulder harness with belt, lens case and a battery holder?

Just wondering? ;)

wow.. dat's quite a load of stuffs u've got.. u sure u wanna carry all in one bag? it's not gonna be easy and it's darn heavy on a single side of ur shoulder.. *imagine the amt of stress?!* :sweat:

how abt getting a rolling type.. say Computrekker Plus AW or Road Runner AW... shd be able to fit all that u've mentioned..

actually, I always carry this load when shooting wedding.. :embrass: Kiasu, everything also got back up:embrass: I using a Tamrac Pro12 now. But feel like shopping for new bag again :p

Hey Mark, your Tenba can only put 1 body, 1 flash leh... I doubt got space for Quantum batteries

Most of the other bags out there would be too small. I'm currently using the Tenba 17C. CP selling at S$199 on sale. I'm using it for my 2 bodies, lenses, hammer head flash + battery pack, additional standard flash.

Yes, Magnum.

err OT a bit...which gym do you use? ;)

Max 2.8 said:
Hey Mark, your Tenba can only put 1 body, 1 flash leh... I doubt got space for Quantum batteries

u sure u got the right one?

its as big as the AW650 leh.

can meet u to have look if u want

my shoulder hurts just thinking about the load... got to be at least 8-10 kg there. you should look at what bags those sports shooters carry, probably backpacks or rollers i suspect

Just came back from a wedding event shoot with those things I mentioned... Whole body ache...do you still think I go gym? :D ha ha

I guess the trick is to put the load down when got chance lor. some time "sway" kana ask to take group photo while carry the load... dat's the challenge.:sweat:

I always leave my bag at a corner of the bride or groom's room and move around with 1 prime and 1 standard zoom in the day. At dinner, I usually leave my bag near the VIP table or beside the stage...centre of attention, so far, so good, nobody touch my things la...:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.