Which shop sells cheap and good filters?

Snipsnapsnet

Jan 23, 2008
Tokina, Hoya and etc..

recommend me some!

Look in the classifieds here.

That's the only chance of getting really good filters cheaper.

If you prefer new, look in the mass sales.

Support fellow CSers!

If you prefer a store, it seems that Orient Photo is favored by many for such accessories.

You can try Orient Photo and Lords.

Are you sure? Where is the auction? Can we join in the leh long?

Yep.....but i heard that they will be combining with the shop next to them after the auction.The auction will be held at Holiday Inn Atrium level 3(Outram Rd) on 17 March at 10.30am.Saw that there were lots of Nikon cameras and lenses(older models)for auction:)

the small shop next to cathay photo. auntie who serve me quite friendly.. with patience even though I told her i was just walking around, not deciding to buy.

but don't go worldwide cam shop at penin,.... think some of guys here and I should know why...

U want good but its nt gg to be cheap
U want cheap but its nt gg to be gd.

Remember seeing these somewhere in newbie section.. and i totally agreed :bsmilie:

hai i am cheap filter store.

please use western union to wire me the money........

B+W UV filters, all sorts, going for $5 per piece!!!!!!

BBB now.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

hey, i am 100% dead serious

we are 100% established iso 9005 company started in nigeria since 1942. got many years of history.

if you want to find out more details, please add me on msn, i will reassure you of my genuine sincerity:

anythingtoocheapistoogoodtobetrue@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you!

hi! you can check-out eugenenep, i just bought a filter from him and he has good prices, beats going to shop and haggle for prices. :D

hey, i am 100% dead serious

we are 100% established iso 9005 company started in nigeria since 1942. got many years of history.

if you want to find out more details, please add me on msn, i will reassure you of my genuine sincerity:

anythingtoocheapistoogoodtobetrue@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you!

lol :bsmilie::bsmilie: you ahh naughty SM, later you kena dereg by mod ;p

hai i am cheap filter store.

please use western union to wire me the money........

B+W UV filters, all sorts, going for $5 per piece!!!!!!

BBB now.

B+W $5??:bsmilie::bsmilie: ups!!;p;p