which shop sell SIRUI BALL HEAD G-20

PNOYSG

Oct 1, 2010
hi guys,

any of you guys knows which shop is selling SIRUI BALL HEAD G-20..

i've been looking out many shops but they only have G-10..

hello, did u try tk foto(funan) or K13 (peninsula)?

yes I went this afternoon in TK @ funan and OP in SLS, but they only have G-10:sweat:

No, TK foto lists it on FB site as $130. Same for OP.

oh, maybe its not k10x, my mistake..
thank you bro for the info I will check again...:)

K10X $130
K20X $160
I feel K20 is a better buy - bigger, stronger, and the knob is bigger which makes it easier to twist. (esp for people with bigger hands like me)

K10X $130
K20X $160
I feel K20 is a better buy - bigger, stronger, and the knob is bigger which makes it easier to twist. (esp for people with bigger hands like me)

thanks for the info.
does it mean that G's series ball head will be phase out thats why they only have this K's models?

thanks for the info.
does it mean that G's series ball head will be phase out thats why they only have this K's models?

When I bought my tripod from TK a few weeks ago, the person who attended to me told me that they don't have the g20 any longer and that it's been replaced by the k10x.

In case anyone's wondering, he wasn't trying to get me to spend more. Instead, he told me I didn't need the k10x and advised me to get the g10 instead... which I did. And I'm happy with it.

It looks like shops doesnt really stock G20 already.

IIRC, the k10x fares better than the g20 in terms of weight as well as memory orientation thingy, which i felt was quite useful though i was skeptical of the feature at first.

Other than the 20dollar price from g20-->k10x, i cant think of any more drawbacks.

hotchoco1ate said:
IIRC, the k10x fares better than the g20 in terms of weight as well as memory orientation thingy, which i felt was quite useful though i was skeptical of the feature at first.

Other than the 20dollar price from g20-->k10x, i cant think of any more drawbacks.

Another drawback would be the curvy look of the k10 I think. G20 looks more simple but I'm gonna upgrade too. The k10 fares better because it's lighter than g20 but can hold more weight.