Which shop is selling Markins ballheads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get them from CP (Cathay Photo). Look for Steven. He is exceptionally nice and will let you try it and give sound advice as well.

The other method is to go through Nature Photographic Society of Singapore, which is the way I got mine. The offer it at the same price but gives you a year of free membership.

Hope this is helpful.

Markins' agent has decided to withdraw their dealership with Cathay Photos.

Nature Photographic Society is currently the dealer for Markins product. I heard there's an offer for people who buy the markins product and get a year membership to NPS free.

Check their website for more info.

P/S I am not afiliated with NPS. Just sharing what I know

eng_keow said:
You can get them from CP (Cathay Photo). Look for Steven. He is exceptionally nice and will let you try it and give sound advice as well.

The other method is to go through Nature Photographic Society of Singapore, which is the way I got mine. The offer it at the same price but gives you a year of free membership.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks. I had went to the NPS website and ask them (thru email). - no response leh!

I'm also interested in a Markins. :D

Dear all,

Can try Eastgear. But may not have much stock yet. Was there earlier today and saw a Markins ballhead on the shelf.

Another alternative is to get the Kangrinpoche.. which is very good also..

Won't lose out to Markins! Has got various models to choose from.. depending on the weight ur setup is..

Just been to CP and Eastgear. Markins is definitely out of stock. AP at Funan also bo.

Anybody else got clue where to get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.