Which shop do you guys go to buy computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlminolta

Feb 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi guys,

Which shop at simlim square do you guys go to buy a computer (custom built one) ?
Any recommendation?

Thanks a lot !

duh..then next time how i upgrade my components ah? i dunno how to self-mod one leh :angel: :bsmilie:

go 6th floor and look for Nova systems. very good and reliable systems. u can request ur own parts and hardware. look for adeline there. can $slash$ her. :D

laser anyone?

I know many support Superpet, dun know why they close down.
I thought they are doing very fine.
Dun think they moved cause even website is down.

quite a number of SLS shops will close down and open up a couple of months later as new shopfronts. this was the practice in the dodgy 90's where shops would cheat on computer part qualities... give shop warranties and then close shop to open under new shopfront to ward off complaints.

i saw marketplace boss in a new shop just months back. marketplace was also a very popular shop then.

i also tot that superpet was doing well and had quite a good reputation.. but a bit pricey. so beats me why they closed down...

SLS is a cut-throat place for most retailers. guess most of us will be familar with the old days of late 80s to 90s b4 the advent of posting prices online. all u need is one shop to cut prices b4 all the rest do so. and it can happen throughout the day. so, ur hdd may cost differently if u bought it in the morning, compared to nite.

anyway, the few more established shops in SLS are places like fuwell, cybermind, skysys (i think dats how to spell it). at least we are pretty sure they won't pull plug overnite... try to avoid all the shops at the 'back alleys' (e.g. costronic etc). these shops are runned by very very unscrupulous retailers. they are the ones who give SLS a bad rep by changing shop names frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.