which roadshow will hav lesser ppl? Fish Leong or Sun Yan Zi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
i planning which to go as they are both on the same day, which u think have less people? i wanna go and take pictures. tks of the advice:)

where's the fish leong's one?
I suspect the ppl at the sun one also know it will be crowded hence held at the car park.. i might be going lol..
but not for pics lah.. only have one crummy CP 5400.. not enuff zoom

Lesser ppl i guess will be Fish's. Anyway i will be going for Fish. Local singer can always c in some other events unlike foreign, which is i suppose quite rare :cool: ;)
yanzi's event will be at the carpark. im 80% sure la

Where and when??:dunno:

hazekang said:
fish one is where? :dunno:

Fish will be at J8 this sat 2pm. :)

LeaderXXX said:
Where and when??:dunno:

Yanzi will be at IMM this sat 3pm. :)

compro_1975 said:
i planning which to go as they are both on the same day, which u think have less people? i wanna go and take pictures. tks of the advice:)

See who you like more then go for it. :think: Or you can shoot a bit of Fish until 230 then go shoot Yanzi at IMM. :cool:

hazekang said:
thanks thanks

lousy exams startin next week :(

u noe which one peifen hosting? :)

not sure which 1 she hosting also... so she's everyone favourite outdoor host har :think: ?
haha... she's gd
gd luck to ur exam btw :thumbsup:

What the Fish ....Yanzi is one lousy singer in my opinion ..... damned lucky to have gotten this far!!! :thumbsd:

hazekang said:
thanks thanks

lousy exams startin next week :(

u noe which one peifen hosting? :)

i also dun noe which one is pf goin, i like her more then the rest, fish 1 ba... cos heard tat time ling zhi say she will always be at yan zi roadshows. i go for fish ba... c me must say hi to me ar....

both are crappy;p :bsmilie:

I think go IMM shoot Yanzi better. After that, still got time go Jurong Point shoot Kym Ng. ;)

Zenten said:
What the YYY .... XXX is one lousy singer in my opinion ..... damned lucky to have gotten this far!!! :thumbsd:
Yeap, agreed. One lousy "skinny-as-stick" singer. And incidently, did anyone realise her complexion is damn bad???

Venom81 said:
I think go IMM shoot XXX better. After that, still got time go Jurong Point shoot ZZZ. ;)
I rather shoot ZZZ with a loaded rifle! Can't stand her screaming voice!

hazekang said:
u sing better than stefanie? ;)

For a guy ..... Yes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.