Which radio station do you listen when searching for inspiration?

Which radio station do you listen when searching for inspiration?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Searching for inspiration, be it designing coffee table albums for wedding photographers, brainstorming for concept, or simply to induce some creative cells in your brain...

Which radio station do you listen to?

Vote please! :)

(It's Lush 99.5 for me! Simply can't run out of inspiration when the songs just play the entire day!)

i like jazz, lush ain't playing enough of it...getting too experimental.

MX95 for me in the morning,

Jean n Rod when I go home

WKRX on certain nights when the trance is really happening

running out of inspiration now while doing coffeetable.......CS: inspire me!

Linkin Park, U2, Beyond, Jackie Cheung, Scorpion, Tears for Fears, Metallica, Depeche Mode, Aerosmith, Def Leppard...and many other 80s songs..

when searching for inspiration...

No offence to 99.5 lovers, but to me the tunes being played seem like erotic music. :bsmilie:

Prefer RnB and Rock. Keeps adrenaline pumped up :bsmilie:

Klose said:
No offence to 99.5 lovers, but to me the tunes being played seem like erotic music. :bsmilie:

Prefer RnB and Rock. Keeps adrenaline pumped up :bsmilie:

Hi-5! Lush gets my blood boiling, especially when the voice comes on and tries to be sexy and goes "Lush~~~ninety nine point five". Don't know why but the station irritates the hell out of me. :bsmilie: This is definitely NOT the station to get inspiration for me. :cool:

yanyewkay said:
Hi-5! Lush gets my blood boiling, especially when the voice comes on and tries to be sexy and goes "Lush~~~ninety nine point five". Don't know why but the station irritates the hell out of me. This is definitely NOT the station to get inspiration for me.

Well, one of the guys in my dept simply loves listening to it.... cos he says it's sexy... :bsmilie:

It puts me to sleep, likewise for gold and the new Radio 91.3 :bsmilie:

Power 98 -> SAF station :thumbsd: :bsmilie:

Klose said:
Well, one of the guys in my dept simply loves listening to it.... cos he says it's sexy... :bsmilie:

It puts me to sleep, likewise for gold and the new Radio 91.3

Power 98 -> SAF station :thumbsd: QUOTE]

hhah same goes for 88.3 ;p

but i think age is catching up with me.. i actually listen to Gold these days.. :eek: and.. i quite like it sometimes...:bigeyes:

95.8 Capital FM - London baby! How could this one not be the best! Seriously forget how good British radio can be, I find all the Singapore stations to be really really lame -> No offence intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.