Which PP program??

Status
Not open for further replies.

flameon88

Aug 4, 2008
Which PP program is the one you're using now+the one u think is the best(probably same)+reason why?
care to share? thanks alot..:cool:

Photoshop CS3. Because I only know how to use Photoshop.

hmm.. is apple or windows better for photo processing?

hmm.. is apple or windows better for photo processing?
neither is significantly better than the other... its the operator that's important, as well as his or her familiarity with the software and the operating system... :)

Photoshop and Noise ninja for processing

Ryan

Lightroom is it. Library and picture development in one go, helps keeping your files organized. Various export modes for different purposes (slideshow, web, print). Tried PS and Gimp but I don't get the way these programs work. Tried LR1.4 and fell in love with it. LR2 is even better :thumbsup: It also allows external editing in PS, nice integration here.

Lightroom2 with Photoshop CS1/2/3 integrated. Non-destructive editting, and makes your workflow a lot easier if you shoot a lot of pictures.

MS Paint.. cos its the only one that doesn't need usage rights :)

If you don't perform a lot of drastic image manipulation, Adobe Lightroom 2.0 is good enough.

The industry standard is Adobe Photoshop of course but do you really need all those features?

Currently, Lightroom 2 is my tool of choice.
Photoshop only when absolutely necessary.

Lightroom 2 most of the time but some pictures will be ran through Capture NX before processing with LR2 and/or Photoshop CS 3.

capture one for RAW to JPG, photoshop for JPG. capture one not as feature-rich as LR nor PS, but color and details rendition for RAW is much better than adobe. Processing speed is also a breeze compared to Nikon NX, tho slightly slower than the adobe.

Currently using Photoshop CS3. I will try Lightroom when I got a copy.

hmm.. is aperture a good program to use?? anyone tried?

CS3 for me, and neat image for noise reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.