Which place can represent singapore?

greensky1

Mar 26, 2010
Hi all ClubSNAP user, I wonder which place can represent singapore? I can only think of Singapore Zoo.

hmmm food court with tissue paper , just kidding...... national library , museum , just to name a few

hmmm food court with tissue paper , just kidding...... national library , museum , just to name a few

Hm I think it will be Merlion Park , Esplanade and Fullerton hotel area ? These are the iconic landmarks heh .

Marina Bay Sands will prob the up and coming landmark

So many to list ... here's a few.

Esplanade
Merlion
MBS
RWS
Sentosa
Raffles Hotel
Shangri-la Hotel
Swissotel The Stamford

Sure other CSers can name others.

Cheers!

chek jawa
botanical gardens
jurong bird park
singapore zoo / night safari
WW2 war memorial / kranji war memorial / changi chapel
Little India/ Chinatown ?? / Orchard road/ Geylang+Kampong Glam area

As well as many others that will no doubt be named by other CSers

Each and every can represent singapore. Its just that by our nature, singapore is multi-faceted, and there can never be a single icon able to represent our ideals in total.

Keep shooting !!! ;)

I would add hawker center to the list
-> a true melting pot of everyone's cultural heritage in singapore to make a unique singaporean identity !!

Last edited:
With all the tissue papers right :p

Little India? Latest addition to the list would be the Helix Bridge ;)

Haha, i like the tissue paper thing.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I don't understand how the zoo can represent Singapore... :dunno:

Not many foreigners know about the Singapore Zoological Gardens, but every foreign friend I know have either taken funny photos with the merlion or intend to do so...

If the zoo actually had a merlion... :think:

i think the most significant would be the singapore river, the life of the whole country depended on it in the old days, and most of the icons are near it. raffles' status, flyers, MBS, CBD skyline and not to forget the famous durians.

I don't understand how the zoo can represent Singapore... :dunno:

Not many foreigners know about the Singapore Zoological Gardens, but every foreign friend I know have either taken funny photos with the merlion or intend to do so...

If the zoo actually had a merlion... :think:

well for one, sg zoo is rated as one of the best in the world, the only complaint is the hot weather and sudden tropical rain lol

I thought this
walkbikesig.jpg

represents Singapore most closely? :angel:

ERP Gantry best represent Singapore.;)

It's all around you! The HDB flats! I don't think country has a unique residential area such as ours! :D