Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocha

Oct 9, 2002
Florida SG
www.pbase.com
Which Photographic Club do u belong to?

Let's see how many of you belong to a Photograpic Club.

The list is not exhaustive, however, I am limited to 10 options in the poll, therefore I chosen to list the top 10 likely choices.

I've left out:

THE SOUTH-EAST ASIA PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY (not sure if it is still around) & ObjectIFS (which offer no membership)

BTW, congrats to Dagger for being a member of PSS in Mar/Apr. Your name appeared in the newsletter!

Hmm ... does clubsnap have a registered club ... society status ? :dunno:

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Har? Clubsnap is not included?

Good question! :thumbsup: I left CS out cause everyone here are logically Clubsnap member or else they won't be here. ;)

Can someone tell me a little more about this Photographic Society of Singapore? More than 50% poll, but i've never heard of it. Paiseh, suaku. Is there a website for the PSS?

Originally posted by ST1100
Can someone tell me a little more about this Photographic Society of Singapore? More than 50% poll, but i've never heard of it. Paiseh, suaku. Is there a website for the PSS?

www.pss1950.org

Sky

Hello! It's the Photo-Videographic Society of NTU.

Originally posted by MrBig
Me with the National Geographic Photography Group kekeke :blah:

ho! ho! that's the elite group I would want to join.... :D
:think: let's see how we can get ourseles enrolled... hmm..

Criterias:

1) have 10 or more years of relevant photography experience in the particular field.....

2).....

Should have made this into a multi-choice poll cos a few of us belong to more than one.

;)

Originally posted by Darren
Should have made this into a multi-choice poll cos a few of us belong to more than one.

;)

Oops, I made a mistake. I intended it to be "multi-choice poll". Is it possible to change it now? :cry: Or should we start all over again. ;p

CJC AVA/Photography Society.

(Yes, the bimbo dabbles in wires too. No, I haven't caused any major crank-ups. :D )

Har? SMU no photography club ah? :dunno: Don't go there already. Hehe.

Poledra, isn't this a great opportunity for you to be SMU's inaugral member for its inaugral Photographic club? Maybe you can be the President too.

If you go, must share with me about your trials and tribulations of setting up your SMU photographic club. It'll be a wonderful learning experience for you. :)

Originally posted by yeocolin
Poledra, isn't this a great opportunity for you to be SMU's inaugral member for its inaugral Photographic club? Maybe you can be the President too.

If you go, must share with me about your trials and tribulations of setting up your SMU photographic club. It'll be a wonderful learning experience for you. :)

Actually, I was thinking of joining NTU. SMU is not the place for me because business is not the thing for me. I think I'm too boring for business.

Interesting idea, tho. But, no thanks. :D

my own.

i shoot better alone :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.