Which photo paper do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamashita

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
Kodak or Fuji?

This two always quite popular. wonder which paper do you guys prefer.

I assume you're asking about colour paper. I always use Fuji crystal archive. It is thicker than Kodak's royal paper and has a much better matte surface (matte paper). Fuji crystal archive is also rated the one with the longest print life : 60 years under test conditions, compared to 30 for Kodak.

As for black and white, I use to print mainly on Agfa classic fibre based glossy paper or agfa premium RC semi matte.

Always thought kodak was better, cos of the advertisement everywhere.

:)

Originally posted by yamashita
Kodak or Fuji?

This two always quite popular. wonder which paper do you guys prefer.

For my case, it depends on what film was used. I realised that Fuji film on Kodak paper is surprisingly good. In general cases, it's mostly printing on Fuji paper as I cannot really find a realiable lab whereby also knowing the a good printer person using Kodak paper. Film is mostly Fuji based with some occasional Kodak, Agfa and Ilford.

Originally posted by Dagger

For my case, it depends on what film was used. I realised that Fuji film on Kodak paper is surprisingly good. In general cases, it's mostly printing on Fuji paper as I cannot really find a realiable lab whereby also knowing the a good printer person using Kodak paper. Film is mostly Fuji based with some occasional Kodak, Agfa and Ilford.

Yes, especially using FUJI film on Kodak paper (inclusive of development) for sun setting pics...its offers the warmness to the picture.

Try it, U will love it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.