Which P&S has the following feature under S$550?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Niccon

New Member
Mar 9, 2004
518
0
0
#1
Looking for a P&S with the listed feature :

Wide angle starts from 28 - 32mm onward without using any adaptor
Upto ISO 800
Date Stamp
4mp onward
Macro shot as close as 10cm or less
Hardware Anti Blurr or Shake feature (If possible)
 

davsmiths

Senior Member
Nov 9, 2004
2,340
0
0
AMK
#3
i go by your first criteria.

Panasonic LX-1
Ricoh R4
Canon S80/S70/S60
anymore?

No date stamp & IS on Canon S series.
 

Niccon

New Member
Mar 9, 2004
518
0
0
#4
davsmiths said:
i go by your first criteria.

Panasonic LX-1
Ricoh R4
Canon S80/S70/S60
anymore?

No date stamp & IS on Canon S series.
LX-1 stated ISO 800 with limitation what does that means?

I actually going for R4 since the range is good (up to 200mm ;p ) but understand ISO 800 is like snow storm. Since I am getting for office usage doubt we have time and skill to do edition on noise.

Date stamp a must since using for doucmentation and filing.
 

clicknick

New Member
Apr 13, 2005
1,398
0
0
Hougang
#6
Alot of brands now offer ISO 800 (but mostly with pics you don't dare to see), but if you are talking about useable ISO800, have to be Fuji F10, F11, F30.
 

paradigm

Senior Member
Aug 12, 2004
3,672
0
0
#7
clicknick said:
Alot of brands now offer ISO 800 (but mostly with pics you don't dare to see), but if you are talking about useable ISO800, have to be Fuji F10, F11, F30.
even at ISO 1600, the pics from these cams are pretty useable ...
 

davsmiths

Senior Member
Nov 9, 2004
2,340
0
0
AMK
#8
yes, F30. Av and Tv mode.

no wide though.

date can be derive from EXIF. the new A600 and A700 and A500 series have the function.

For ISO, Fujifilm F30

For image quality, Canon

For feature-set, Lumix LX-1

For long zoom plus slim body, Ricoh R4.

No perfect PnS.
 

Niccon

New Member
Mar 9, 2004
518
0
0
#9
davsmiths said:
yes, F30. Av and Tv mode.

no wide though.

date can be derive from EXIF. the new A600 and A700 and A500 series have the function.

For ISO, Fujifilm F30

For image quality, Canon

For feature-set, Lumix LX-1

For long zoom plus slim body, Ricoh R4.

No perfect PnS.

No need perfect but value for money and no snow storm can already lah....:bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom