Which one?

Which is GOOD?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kl241280
Comments?

well, noise wise i have no idea, but generally speaking it's as good as the user is. hehehe

i think it's better to do some research yourself, put their specs together and compare. buy things that suit your requirements.

Originally posted by djork

well, noise wise i have no idea, but generally speaking it's as good as the user is. hehehe

i think it's better to do some research yourself, put their specs together and compare. buy things that suit your requirements.

hmm... hoping 2 narrow down lor :)

There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution in photography. Your choice will depend on (a) your photographic needs and goals; and (b) your personal preferences with regards to form factor and camera design.

I have no experience with the Sony model you listed, but I take it that it is also a simple no-frills "point & shoot" model just like the other two, so if the technical features are roughly comparable then there's no real 'objective' response to your question. Personally, I highly recommend the Nikon CP2500 as a "fun" and "take it everywhere" camera that is nonetheless of excellent optical quality, but I strongly suggest that you just go down to one of the better camera shops and try out all three (and other models) yourself before making your final decision.

I use the CP2500 as my handy snap-shot digital and find it very simple to use. What I like most about it is that because it doesn't really look like a camera (especially when the lens is swivelled back), people are more likely to ignore you. Ideal for candid shots! ;)

...errr....get the cheapest one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.