Status
Not open for further replies.

djork

Jul 14, 2002
Hong Kong, Pokfulam
Visit site
Originally posted by kl241280
Comments?
well, noise wise i have no idea, but generally speaking it's as good as the user is. hehehe

i think it's better to do some research yourself, put their specs together and compare. buy things that suit your requirements.

kl241280

Sep 14, 2002
Old Trafford
Visit site
Originally posted by djork

well, noise wise i have no idea, but generally speaking it's as good as the user is. hehehe

i think it's better to do some research yourself, put their specs together and compare. buy things that suit your requirements.
hmm... hoping 2 narrow down lor :)

M

Midnight

There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution in photography. Your choice will depend on (a) your photographic needs and goals; and (b) your personal preferences with regards to form factor and camera design.

I have no experience with the Sony model you listed, but I take it that it is also a simple no-frills "point & shoot" model just like the other two, so if the technical features are roughly comparable then there's no real 'objective' response to your question. Personally, I highly recommend the Nikon CP2500 as a "fun" and "take it everywhere" camera that is nonetheless of excellent optical quality, but I strongly suggest that you just go down to one of the better camera shops and try out all three (and other models) yourself before making your final decision.

SzennyBoy

Mar 3, 2002
London, UK
www.zen76903.zen.co.uk
I use the CP2500 as my handy snap-shot digital and find it very simple to use. What I like most about it is that because it doesn't really look like a camera (especially when the lens is swivelled back), people are more likely to ignore you. Ideal for candid shots! ;)

mylau

Jan 19, 2002
...errr....get the cheapest one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom