Which one will you shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauLEE

Jun 8, 2003
North-East
Visit site
Boliao time.....
Let say, one day, He decides to play a joke on you.
You are now in the Esplanade ground. You got only 1 last shot (for film, only 1 frame left, or for digital, CF left space for 1 last shot). He freezes TIME so that you can choose the last one, which one will you take? :-

1. a cute baby/child, giving you a cutest look,
2. the odd couple sitting in the corner, providing the frame for the most candid shot you have ever seen,
3. the prettiest/sexiest babe you have ever seen, giving you the perfect glance before she board the car nearby,
4. the most unique animal you have ever looked, right in front of you,
5. something you saw it going to happen and you know it's going to make front-page news tomorrow,
6. the world most famous celebrity happens to walk toward you for a look at the nearby sea.

Damnit, this is juz a boliao question, so dont ask any ?, juz make a choice!

1....i love kids ....check out my kids section in my gallery...haha....a few of the mroe well behaved and co operative ones...

First:
5. the front-page news stuff

then..

delete a few prior shots from the CF card, and take the rest in the following sequence:
4. run after the most unique animal
6. and then to the nearby sea where the world most famous celebrity went.
1. and back to the cute baby/child

would probably miss the candid moment of the odd couple, and the prettiest/sexiest babe would have left in the car.

Alternative sequence:
First:
3. take a picture of the perfect glance from the prettiest/sexiest babe

as I am deleting some shots from the CF card,
the world's most famous celebrity saw her too, change his mind about the sea, and got into the car with her.

*click* and I have the shot for the front-page news tomorrow. :D

My choice: 3. the prettiest/sexiest babe you have ever seen, giving you the perfect glance before she board the car nearby.

Just so happens that it's my car. :devil:

No.5 first. Money first. Babe later. (with money, you can all the babes)

sorry lah, real babes cannot call one, use money to call ones are known as HONEY :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

hwchoy said:
sorry lah, real babes cannot call one, use money to call ones are known as HONEY :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

to me, with money, i call them babes, genuine ones, i will call them honey or something, but not babes.

heheh
me also #5..
front page news....
the rest just doesn't give as much publicity...

reachme2003 said:
to me, with money, i call them babes, genuine ones, i will call them honey or something, but not babes.

haiz, don't you know the saying “No Money, No Honey.” ?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

lauLEE said:
Boliao time.....
Let say, one day, He decides to play a joke on you.
You are now in the Esplanade ground. You got only 1 last shot (for film, only 1 frame left, or for digital, CF left space for 1 last shot). He freezes TIME so that you can choose the last one, which one will you take? :-

1. a cute baby/child, giving you a cutest look,
2. the odd couple sitting in the corner, providing the frame for the most candid shot you have ever seen,
3. the prettiest/sexiest babe you have ever seen, giving you the perfect glance before she board the car nearby,
4. the most unique animal you have ever looked, right in front of you,
5. something you saw it going to happen and you know it's going to make front-page news tomorrow,
6. the world most famous celebrity happens to walk toward you for a look at the nearby sea.

Damnit, this is juz a boliao question, so dont ask any ?, juz make a choice!

take 4. -> other pple can take the local front page, i'll take the international news and sell the pic to scientists & musuems... :D

i think i will make a self portrait :think:

i will ask Him to come and take a picture with me :) ... that will be the most memorable haha :bsmilie:

aiyo, :nono: :nono: :nono: lesson of the day, ALWAYS have backup. :blah:

#5. because i'll would have taken part in making history.

eh, not fair! how come digital users can delete one! :D :D
hehe, but for film, can multiple exposed all of them on to one frame; or use those ultra fisheyes to capture all of them on one frame too ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.