Which one will you choose?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckiang

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
You are hiking and shooting on a cliff and you slip and fell. You managed to save yourself with one hand over the cliff. Hanging on one hand, your camera and a bag of exposed film is about to fall over the cliff. Which one will you "save"? You have only got one spare hand to grab whatever's about to fall over.

Assume you are damned fit and strong and can hold on with one hand for a long time. :)

walio...brother !!! unless you are super strong with your one hand...i would suggest using the the other hand to hold on immediately...camera/shots/films lost...can shoot again...life..lost...thats it man

Imaginary situation. :)

You know, just like those stupid questions like "your ship sank and both your wife and kid can't swim, who will you save?" questions. :p

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
Imaginary situation. :)

You know, just like those stupid questions like "your ship sank and both your wife and kid can't swim, who will you save?" questions. :p

Regards
CK

hehe...me...if i am rich...of couse the film !!!!
if i am just a poor sucker like me now...i would chose camera

it's a bit easier for digital camera users.... cos the film is inside the camera!!! another reason to go digital ;p

camera of coz, you are in the wild, you got no food, you can use your camera to hit the animal, the coconut, the tiger, the boar , the chicken......

how can you kill with a roll of film?

smart er me ?

Originally posted by ninelives
camera of coz, you are in the wild, you got no food, you can use your camera to hit the animal, the coconut, the tiger, the boar , the chicken......

how can you kill with a roll of film?

smart er me ?

you cannot use a digi cam for that...think you will have to use the early early camera that super big one to kill them...

hehe...let me correct myself...any moderen camera...
you need those old old camera big big and heavy heavy one to kill those animals.

I'm not very strong. So I guess I save the film. Much lighter :p
No but seriously, I think the camera drop can get new one. A solid frame captured may not come again. Unless the film is still inside the camera... not need to choose :D

Let the camera drop :cry: , save the film...
then assuming you get rescued and get safely home,
immediately call your insurance company and make the claim for new equipment!!! ;)

Moral of the story...
make sure your camera insurance is all in place before you step off that cliff!!! :p

Save the camera. The film will survive the drop, and you can go back to pick it up later. The camera will be destroyed if you drop it. This way you get to keep BOTH camera and film.

Of course if you have a couple of 1GB microdrives with lots of images inside, drop the camera instead (after taking out the 3rd microdrive in the camera with your teeth), because the microdrives will not survive the drop.

If you're a REALLY good photographer, throw both camera and film back up the cliff, and let go, killing yourself. Your pictures will be published posthumously with the accompanying story of your dangerous exploits, and you will achieve great fame. A good career move, as they say.

Originally posted by StreetShooter

If you're a REALLY good photographer, throw both camera and film back up the cliff, and let go, killing yourself. Your pictures will be published posthumously with the accompanying story of your dangerous exploits, and you will achieve great fame. A good career move, as they say.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

time to start writing epitaphs..

argent2

shd not be "none"... shd be edge of cliff..
and yeah equipment got insurance, beneficiary you: you can buy new ones.
you got insurance, beneficiary someone else: she can "buy" new one.

Streetshooter, I like your suggestion. If you are the one hanging on the cliff and about to throw your camera and film, please, please call me first. I will be eternally grateful to you. Might have watermark imprint on the photo you have shoot to give credit where credit is due.:rbounce:

... wait till you really do drop a camera over a cliff .. it's not a lot of fun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.