Which one to get? Playstation or Xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper

Oct 16, 2004
New bie to play console. Which one got more choices of games? PS3 seems like a monster, according to the specs it seems to beat Xbox 360.

Early adopters get their heads chopped.

Wait a while and Starhub will give away free Xbox with broadband plan again. :)

MoriMori said:
Early adopters get their heads chopped.

Wait a while and Starhub will give away free Xbox with broadband plan again. :)

correct... its realli dumb to get them now.. and most games are still not out yet... chances is, u will have a limited amt of games to choose.... Xbox is a better one, in terms of broadband multiplaying... performance is so much better.. no lag at all..

PS3 & Xbox 360 still not out, you can't predict the choices of games yet... but a point to note is the culture, japanese loves RPG & storyline games, americans are into FPS and action kinda games... so see what type you like, there is also games that are multiplatform, so i think i no need to separate them...

but from PS2 & Xbox, i can say that PS2 have more games than Xbox by a hell lot, just check out every week how many PS2 games is released versus Xbox...

PS2 has a whole lot of games...
but sometimes also u get a lot of crappy games produced too... :sweat:

both are good consoles, just that what kind of games u like to play,
xbox has more real time games and lesser lag when playing compared to PS2
PS2 has more role playing games... :bsmilie:

Final fantasy is coming to Xbox~ :vhappy:

If you like online gaming, go for xbox. If you like tons of titles to play alone or system link go for PS2. As for xbox360 and ps3, go for 360 if you can't wait to get hold of online & HD games this yearend. Go for PS3 if you can wait another 6 to 18mths for almost the same thing only better. ;p

Neither, I'm going for GB SP. :bsmilie: I remembered that GB SP has FFI, II and FFT Chronicles. :bsmilie:

Piper said:
New bie to play console. Which one got more choices of games? PS3 seems like a monster, according to the specs it seems to beat Xbox 360.
If u buy a console based on hardware specs, good luck to u.

Hardware specs is not an actual gauge of the number of games that are gonna be produced, it only gives users a rough gauge on the POTENTIAL of the games that are to be released.

Buy a console based on what genre of games u like and not simply cos "its powerful". I personally prefer arcade styled games. Plus the older XBox can be easily modified into a Media Console. Thus I opted for an XBox over a PS2 (partly becos of the reason Starhub gave away free XBoxes).

there isn't a choice actually. When xbox 360 is out, PS3 is still MONTHS away.

espn said:
Neither, I'm going for GB SP. :bsmilie: I remembered that GB SP has FFI, II and FFT Chronicles. :bsmilie:

whao lao... not nice la... FF 7 and onwards den nice... now the remake of FF7 the movie is on the way... FF 7: Advent Children....

Status
Not open for further replies.