which one? lightsphere or flip-it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenglw86

Dec 27, 2006
i just got a flash, so i'm wondering which diffuser i should get, a lightsphere or flip-it from ppcp?
which one better?

No DOUBT abt it, lightsphere!!!:D

lightsphere is good. but brining it ou can be quite troublesome. it quite big actually.

whereas a flip card can be kept in the bag easily. i have e lightsphere but only brought it out 2 twice cos it takes up too much place unless you squash the lightsphere.

lightsphere is good. but brining it ou can be quite troublesome. it quite big actually.

whereas a flip card can be kept in the bag easily. i have e lightsphere but only brought it out 2 twice cos it takes up too much place unless you squash the lightsphere.
haha......................good idea...

My advice, try DIY perfectboucecard, it is cheap, handy and deliver good result.

I have tried many types, all work well in their own way, so I have LS PJ II, bounce card, and a DIY perfectboucecard in my bag, my favorite is LS PJ II.

I use the LSII PJ for home shots nowadays. Using the huge thing outdoors is just too 'outstanding' and cumbersome to handle. That being said, I once used it for macro and I love the results.

Lightsphere II :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

up this thread coz i am thinking of buying the ppcp flip it.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

I was contemplating buying a LS but after trying out making a bounce card, it gave such good results... I decided to abandon the LS. It may not look as glam, but the results are great. Check out the following web site:

www.abetterbouncecard.com

How much did it cost me?
1. $2/- for the foam paper from Popular book store (can cut many pieces)
2. Rubber bands (just collect it each time you eat a packet of chicken rice... or go army market to get the black rubber bands)

Go try it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.