Which one better- Canon or Nikon

Which brand would u recommend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klitz

Apr 8, 2007
wondering which one to buy..... Heard that both brand camera gt bad problem considering sigma...

wondering which one to buy..... Heard that both brand camera gt bad problem considering sigma...

Are you referring to body or len?
Each brand has it own problem.....

Anyone will do. As long u got the $ and are happy with your purchase.:thumbsup:

Ultimately is the photo that matters not the camera. People appreciate your photo, not what camera you use to take

Cheers

Got $ to buy and be happy can liao. ;)

both have their pros and cons and plz do a search be4 posting i think got such a thread be4..

it is also about personal preference sometimes ...some people quote me for example can be bias over a certain brand

For goodness sake. This is a topic which NO one can answer but yourself. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. It's up to your choice/type of usage as well as budget constraint.

Each camp will have their supporters and in the end, YOU'RE the only person whose decision or comments are valid and important.

buy both :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: i love these types of topics.

Although these topics are highly entertaining and fun to watch. ;p please, for the love of this dear forum. don't. don't attract some flame war. haha

this is not a really great question or problem to start with. maybe u want to do a little bit of research on what you really want, what kind of camera, lens, flash system, t-shirt(not sure if sigma have) etc.

a topic like Nikon - Canon :dunno: or just some brands is not helpful to you, yourself or anyone...

it depends.

buy sigma.. then buy the sigma 'trinity' .. 12-24(or 10-20), 28-70 and 70-200 :sweatsm:

edit: and add the sigma 8mm fisheye... nikon and canon no horse run :bsmilie:

buy sigma.. then buy the sigma 'trinity' .. 12-24(or 10-20), 28-70 and 70-200 :sweatsm:

edit: and add the sigma 8mm fisheye... nikon and canon no horse run :bsmilie:

there's 24-70, so ''completes'' the range better ;p

oh yah ... the 8mm ... :lovegrin:

foveon x3 ccd.. good dynamic range? heh. :p

no, always buy something that makes you happy, no point buying a camera that you will keep suspecting that something will go wrong.

i use nikon cameras btw :)

there's 24-70, so ''completes'' the range better ;p

oh yah ... the 8mm ... :lovegrin:

no, always buy something that makes you happy, no point buying a camera that you will keep suspecting that something will go wrong.

i use nikon cameras btw :)

yes yes.. 24-70 :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

see which name u more confortable with lor. :thumbsup:

What, no Leica on the list? :angel:

For DSLRs I would recommend either Canon or Nikon as these two companies produce very good glass to complement their very good cameras. Currently using the D200 and waiting for the D3 to be announced. Canon's EOS 1D MkIII's ISO6400 is impressive, and I hope this will be matched in the D3.

Status
Not open for further replies.