Which one better- Canon or Nikon

Which brand would u recommend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why no SONY!!!!

hey y no sony!!! :bigeyes:

if u dunno which one to buy, then dun buy lah. save the money man.... or u can give the money to me... hehe

Ultimately is the photo that matters not the camera. People appreciate your photo, not what camera you use to take

Cheers

haha but... but... many times people see ur camera big big they already appreciate you without seeing your pictures :bsmilie:

so then buy a Large format and don't need to load film or digital back
just set up and pose beside the camera
pertend to adjust here and there

Is Canon Powershot S5 IS good?
Or Olympus SP 550 UZ?

Get yourself a Canon body.

Then u can have Canon L glass.

If you are not happy with the Canon L glass, then use lenses from other systems. Olmpus OM lenses, Carl Zeiss, Leica or even medium format lenes on the Canon body.

wondering which one to buy..... Heard that both brand camera gt bad problem considering sigma...

trust yr gut feeling..sigma is good:thumbsup:

yup, i hate both canon and nikon. Price their lenses out of ordinary man's land. Sigma is much better...

They have been discussing this perplexing problem for 10yrs.

I buy Canon so I say Canon is better.
You buy Nikon so you say Nikon is better....ends up:flame: :hammer: :kok: :blah:
I change from Nikon to Canon bcos I hv my own reason.But still miss some of Nikon features which I dont get from Canon. One eg. the attachable screen protector...cool!

One cannot give a beginner like me a better picture than the other.
Choice is subjective and base on personal preference.
And both are good brand camera.:cheers:. Good resale value.

Get yourself a Canon body.

Then u can have Canon L glass.

If you are not happy with the Canon L glass, then use lenses from other systems. Olmpus OM lenses, Carl Zeiss, Leica or even medium format lenes on the Canon body.
They must have known their optics cannot make it.. There are quite a number of people using Nikon lenses on EOS bodies.

I wish that people will stop asking such questions. Form your own opinion and get what you want. The camera your friend likes may not be the one for you.

Really depends on personal choice... I think canon rocks(since i'm using it)... ://

Status
Not open for further replies.