Which of the newly announced D-SLRs would you buy?

Which of the newly announced D-SLRs would you buy?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I note that nikonians have voted for the D100 but no votes for the Fuji. I suppose thats because there're no hands on reviews for the Fuji yet...

Canon system already lor...so unlikely to change.

But really need to see the D100 vs D60. THe price positioning very important. To make me buy, they cannot be more than 2K(w/o lenses). D60 likely not to make it. Current D30 don't even qualify.

sianz.

You can get a D1 for less than 2k.

For me it's a split between the D100 and S2. Final decision will depend on the price of the two and their pic quality. At this moment looking back at the track record on D1X and S1, I'll have to vote for D100 until the S2 is shown to be able to produce low noise pics at high Iso...

Originally posted by ziploc
For me it's a split between the D100 and S2. Final decision will depend on the price of the two and their pic quality. At this moment looking back at the track record on D1X and S1, I'll have to vote for D100 until the S2 is shown to be able to produce low noise pics at high Iso...

For me, if the S2 is as good as the S1, I'll go for it. It's possibly cheaper than the D100 as well. But until I have more info, it's the D100 for now.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Err.... I think that all the ones above cannot make it............. for less then 2K lor......at least for now......

It is a matter of how long I suppose. I believe in 3 yrs we can reach that price point.

Originally posted by Java_Guru

It is a matter of how long I suppose. I believe in 3 yrs we can reach that price point.

can can can ... ask everyone to stop buying any dc and camera ... these vendors will lower its price ..

Originally posted by megaweb

can can can ... ask everyone to stop buying any dc and camera ... these vendors will lower its price ..

Alamak...I think u also waiting for this price range right? I can't really bear spending 1 mths salary on it. Some more have to buy a lense (probably a Tokina one). And a good wide angle.

sigh...

i think i'd like to see the S2 & D100 on head-on collision...see who gives what at what price.....STILL LOVE MY FM2....

Originally posted by ckiang

Wah liao, in chinese somemore. :p

For those too lazy to switch fonts, it's "mai3 mai3 mai3 (buy buy buy)". :p

Regards
CK
why no one bother to reply my PM ;) :(

I spent a few hundred bucks on my OM-2 and a couple of Zuiko primes. At the rate digicams are depreciating and getting obsolete (every year) a $5000 digicam today is worth half that or less next yr when the next model which can produce double the resolution and better sharpness / contrast / colour is available next yr. It's just a computer.

Being a non-pro who doesnt get sponsored (free) digicams I cant afford them. Sooorry. Whereas my OM2 produces images as good as your latest 1V or F5 and resale value is just the same if I wanna upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.