• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Which Nokia HP to buy?


Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
My old louya HP kanna stolen, but I'm so happy as M1 said i can sign another 2 year contract and both contract run parallel at the same time, although I'm still under my existing line :lovegrin:

So now the problem is which model worth the money???
Was thinking to get the N70 at S$568 from M1 but thinking of adding another few hundreds i can get the 17-40L liao.. :rolleyes:

Anyone using N7360 and N7370? Is it good?


Or i juz take the free phone and save more to buy 17-40L?? :sticktong
 

Jul 24, 2005
826
0
0
36
#4
I'm using 7370. Just bought not long ago. Its nice but memory too little!
 

Jul 24, 2005
826
0
0
36
#7
modenaslim said:
yes....
how much currently????
And u know the price of 7360?? based on M1?
Err.. sorie, not quite sure. I also using M1, but my phone bought fr a singtel dealer. Think it was $589. Bought mine on 27th Jan. Not sure the price for 7360. I guess the functions all the same except for the design?
 

kevyan

New Member
Jan 5, 2005
550
0
0
42
PR
#8
Eh.... not sure will I kanna whack after I post this.....

My friend who is working in XXX company (sorry, cannot say which company), did tests for the new Nokia phones... (Nokia 73XX series). His verdict - Don't even bother to consider those phones, not worth the money.

Well, just my 2 cents of input for you guys....
 

Jul 24, 2005
826
0
0
36
#10
kevyan said:
Eh.... not sure will I kanna whack after I post this.....

My friend who is working in XXX company (sorry, cannot say which company), did tests for the new Nokia phones... (Nokia 73XX series). His verdict - Don't even bother to consider those phones, not worth the money.

Well, just my 2 cents of input for you guys....
Hahaa.. Too late, already bought and using it. Actually, not that bad lah. Just memory too little. No external memory. Overall, its not that bad lor. And design is nice.
 

mich_2103

New Member
Jul 26, 2003
193
0
0
35
Visit site
#12
I like my current N7270.

The calls are clear and crisp, the radio function is good, internet surfing is easy and the photos' resolution are amazingly good (on a 640 x 480 resolution).

But most of my guy friends feel it is a women's phone. Well, will only get a PDA phone when I start working though. Now my current status is a poor student so gotta make do with what I have.

Peace,
-Michelle- :p
 

#13
After surfing and comparing the price, 7370 and 7360 is way too expensive for the limited memory space which is only 10mb and 4mb only. And running low version symbian 40 nia..

So looking at W550i now which has a power MP3 function around the same price..... But... need W550 brudders here to give me some comments... :sweatsm: :sweatsm:
 

Ola

Senior Member
Oct 6, 2005
820
0
0
Hougang
#14
mich_2103 said:
I like my current N7270.

The calls are clear and crisp, the radio function is good, internet surfing is easy and the photos' resolution are amazingly good (on a 640 x 480 resolution).

But most of my guy friends feel it is a women's phone. Well, will only get a PDA phone when I start working though. Now my current status is a poor student so gotta make do with what I have.

Peace,
-Michelle- :p
wow .... poor study can afford a N7270 .... sigh .... I am still using N8210. :cry:
btw, I think most Nokia mid-high end phone are over price.
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#15
No more noh-khias for me ... :sweat:

Their phones are getting from bad to worse - build wise.

Bought their flagship 9500 and the thing crawls as a smartphone. Worse, the housing is horrid, it creeks and the hinge is loose. Sold the bugger off. As its docked to the docking station, the phone can restart on its own :bigeyes:

My old phone running the Symbian UIQ was even faster than the 9500 :rolleyes: :sweat: SE / Motorola for me anyday.
 

mich_2103

New Member
Jul 26, 2003
193
0
0
35
Visit site
#16
Ola said:
wow .... poor study can afford a N7270 .... sigh .... I am still using N8210. :cry:
btw, I think most Nokia mid-high end phone are over price.
Alamak, I bought it last year.

I was working for approximately 9 months after I graduate from NP and waiting to be accepted into SIM. Save enough to buy my current N7270...

I don't change phones often but this case was special because my previous phone was a N6610. The keypad gave me so many problems. After my upgrade, a friend told me not to buy Nokia phones with the 6 series, i.e., phone model numbers that start with 6.
 

gohaj

Senior Member
Nov 9, 2005
3,805
0
0
#17
kevyan said:
Eh.... not sure will I kanna whack after I post this.....

My friend who is working in XXX company (sorry, cannot say which company), did tests for the new Nokia phones... (Nokia 73XX series). His verdict - Don't even bother to consider those phones, not worth the money.

Well, just my 2 cents of input for you guys....


Can ask your friend which Nokia phone nowsaday is good?
 

Dec 9, 2004
1,479
0
0
Sembawang
#18
modenaslim said:
After surfing and comparing the price, 7370 and 7360 is way too expensive for the limited memory space which is only 10mb and 4mb only. And running low version symbian 40 nia..

So looking at W550i now which has a power MP3 function around the same price..... But... need W550 brudders here to give me some comments... :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

haa...me too~!!...now aiming this phone.... know any good place to buy cheap w550i?......:bsmilie:
 

Dec 9, 2004
1,479
0
0
Sembawang
#19
actually the 7370 in the dark brown color not bad leh....dun realli look girly....but I was put off by the small memory size......dunoe wat with nokia leh....give it alot functions but dun gif it the memory........like giving a person gun but no bullets...:bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom