Which Nikon DSLR are you buying in 2006?

Which Nikon DSLR are you buying in 2006?


Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

Senior Member
May 11, 2004
5,914
1
38
47
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
My Fellow Nikonian :devil:

First of all, wish everyone of you, Gong Xi Fai Cai. :angel:

Just to have a show of hand which Nikon DSLR are you eyeing to buy in 2006. :heart:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
I hope to buy the D2X then I can say I'm a PRO!!!


:bheart: but I will never own it... :cry:
 

simon80

Deregistered
Oct 8, 2004
1,469
0
0
might sell d70 to get d200
but kenna toto .. this CNY also can lah
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
simon80 said:
might sell d70 to get d200
Might? Don't sell!!!







Keep the D70 and buy D200!! :thumbsup:
 

wcsiaw

Senior Member
Sep 17, 2004
544
0
16
43
Central
espn said:
Might? Don't sell!!!







Keep the D70 and buy D200!! :thumbsup:
Wah very siong leh.. like that.. :)
 

simon80

Deregistered
Oct 8, 2004
1,469
0
0
sell .. buy d200 then d2x
hahaha
 

kcuf2

Senior Member
Dec 29, 2005
1,783
2
38
KFC
if i ever tio 4D(at least $5 big $5 small) or toto, i will chiong D2X and hug it to sleep everynite.


*dream dream dream dream dream........
 

Chris Lim

Senior Member
Oct 24, 2005
3,213
0
0
36
i learn my lesson liao. think just buy more glass first then upgrade body in future would be a better idea. =)
 

yyD70S

Senior Member
Dec 25, 2005
2,454
0
36
Singapore
D70SII...

ISO50, ISO100
Mirror lock
Potrait-hand grip
Weather-proof

Seems almost like the D200:think:
 

markccm

Deregistered
Jan 25, 2003
2,095
0
0
Asylum, Ward 4444
Visit site
yyD70S said:
D70SII...

ISO50, ISO100
Mirror lock
Potrait-hand grip
Weather-proof

Seems almost like the D200:think:
dun think this moddel will ever come true.
coz it does not make sense.

kills off its other product lines.
no product segmentation at all from a biz perspective.
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
Hahaha... I'm start looking for another DSLR for my upcoming trip.
Anyone selling D200? or maybe even the X?:think::angel:
 

idor

Senior Member
Nov 11, 2004
666
0
0
44
Northern California
scanner said:
Hahaha... I'm start looking for another DSLR for my upcoming trip.
Anyone selling D200? or maybe even the X?:think::angel:
While you were away, Unker Tang Auctioning espn's X... maybe you wanna check with him.... :bsmilie:

BTW don't you think d200 more suited for travel?
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
idor said:
While you were away, Unker Tang Auctioning espn's X... maybe you wanna check with him.... :bsmilie:

BTW don't you think d200 more suited for travel?
Maybe. It depends on pricing now. ;p
As mentioned, I don't rule out having a D200,
but I might also get a F5 or F6 as backup.
 

lightchaser

New Member
Mar 30, 2004
121
0
0
Pasir Ris
Will wait for a full frame Nikon DSLR. Then again, price is also very important.
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,899
0
0
Planet Nikon
lightchaser said:
Will wait for a full frame Nikon DSLR. Then again, price is also very important.
That's pretty contradictory oxymoron isn't it?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.