which nicer?

which nicer?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as in the lighting angle, placement or the reflection?

sorry.was referring to the design of the watches.
apologies for not stating clearly.:embrass:

Can you post the photos of you wearing the watch?

It is easier to judge that way.

Not that we want you to reveal more of youself.

both are guy watches.

and sorry to disappoint, i didnt buy either.just seeking opinions now since cs's majority are guys.
when i buy either, i'll wear it and take a shot.promise.

i like both.. but the 2nd one is nicer in my opinion..

my birthday is around the corner.. *cough cough* *cough cough*

but watches eventually is subjective, must wear then can tell whether it suits a person or not, based on size, color, dressing style etc... in show case definitely looks nice.. but when put to use... must mix and match a bit..

i like both...

but Bell and Ross is my cup of tea. :sticktong

my bday next year leh.... buy me one la.... :sweatsm:

if i am not mistaken, then the caliber 16 movement is a ETA 7750 movement, which would be a classic mechanical chronograph, while the SLR will run on a caliber 17 which is using a new and more common ETA 2894 movement. Based on this i would choose the caliber 16.
if i am not mistaken....

The SLR looks good with leather strap, alternatively you might want to consider the Carrera also a caliber 16.

if i am not mistaken, then the caliber 16 movement is a ETA 7750 movement, which would be a classic mechanical chronograph, while the SLR will run on a caliber 17 which is using a new and more common ETA 2894 movement. Based on this i would choose the caliber 16.
if i am not mistaken....

The SLR looks good with leather strap, alternatively you might want to consider the Carrera also a caliber 16.

what does all the eta blah blah blah means?:dunno:

why did roygoh edit my post to show just the link instead of the pics?is this considered leeching?
apologies if so.

i like both.. but the 2nd one is nicer in my opinion..

my birthday is around the corner.. *cough cough* *cough cough*

but watches eventually is subjective, must wear then can tell whether it suits a person or not, based on size, color, dressing style etc... in show case definitely looks nice.. but when put to use... must mix and match a bit..

i buy for you your wife will bloodbath you hostel2 style or not?:bsmilie:

i like both...

but Bell and Ross is my cup of tea. :sticktong

my bday next year leh.... buy me one la.... :sweatsm:

i heard of bellross.how much does one cost?

not cheap.

the mclaren edition is about 12000 USD IIRC.

i absolutely love this car to death.i'll take this over a ferrari anytime.

mclaren 722 limited edition

the mclaren edition is about 12000 USD IIRC.

here's the vidz.

i absolutely love this car to death.i'll take this over a ferrari anytime.

mclaren 722 limited edition

what vid?! $12000, i'd rather use that money and invest in cam equipment or take a holiday or buy some art. Personally i think that people who use a time piece to show off their wealth are overcompensating. But that's just me.

if cant decide then:-
. flip a coin (heads- Caliber 16, tails-Mac-Merc),
. buy both (wkday/wkend),
. dun buy either?

would any of our opinions may not carry any weight in ur final consideration? mayb should oso ask a few of ur gf. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.