Which nice outdoor shoot with changing area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikokoh

Jul 14, 2008
hi, i am looking for a nice out door shoot with changing area as well. I am doing a apparel shoot so changing area is important.

Any recommendations?

jeanie

May 19, 2005
if you have a car, it is a changing room.
i'm driving a strict 2 seater and my models can change in them(with no complaints so far)

alternatively, buy a pop up tent from carrefour.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
hmm, whats the diff of a strict 2 seater and non strict 2 seater?
a strict 2 seater means there isnt any 'doggy' space in the rear.

some 2 door cars has really small seats in the rear, enough for putting bags, or small dogs(hence doggy space), or even seats small children.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
ECP have public toilets or rent a chalet and have a bbq as well after a hard day's shoot
very often it's a one day affair for these shoots.

i still recommend changin in the car.it's clean(Hence i didnt mention public toilet) and most importantly, you have air con for your model to cool down before she proceeds to the next image.
that's what i usually do if my models perspire too much

erikokoh

Jul 14, 2008
thanks for the recommendation peeps. Currently i don't own a car. i tried places like stadium but run out of idea now. I am now working on inddor shoots. But my house do not have proper place for that. Any cheap studio rentals to recommend too?

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
very often it's a one day affair for these shoots.

i still recommend changin in the car.it's clean(Hence i didnt mention public toilet) and most importantly, you have air con for your model to cool down before she proceeds to the next image.
that's what i usually do if my models perspire too much
If model wants to shishi or poopoo ..... how to do it in your stricter car? :think:
still think the toilet is the way to go .....

Status
Not open for further replies.